A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

germaniumgirl.png

Germanium Girl

Much more durable than her half-sister, Gallium Girl. (Gallium Girl is a sucker for a strong man - hold her in your arms, and she just melts.)

I've posted pics of one of my characters, Morningstar, before. Mostly they have pics of her in her New Champions uniform. But she did work as a freelancer for a while (Read: one gaming session). During that time, her uniform was decidedly different:

MStarOFH.png

Morningstar (Original costume)

Based on her choice in a weapon and the fact that she looked like she was dressed up for a night of partying, one of the other team members christened her "Club Girl".

--

For the sake of nostalgia (if any), here are some of her previous pics, spoilered for those who've seen it all before.

Original Fábrica de Heróis costume:

MStarFH.png

Hero Machine costume:

MstarHM.png

Fábrica de Heróis version 2.0 costume:

MornStar-1.png

Fábrica de Heróis costume after the airplane incident, where most of her teammates ended up being Mind Controlled, after which they invariably attacked her:

MStarTgt.png

Good pics' date=' all Pariah, but what's up with her face? In the spoilered pics, it appears to sunburned, since it is darker than the rest of her skin.[/quote']

In those pics, she's wearing a protective white bodysuit under her costume. One of the perks of having joined the New Champions!

I finally got lucky and found a Paint program that works on my laptop (and lets me

save the pics I make on the computer). Now if I could just figure out how to (A)

save just the pic without all of the menu stuff surrounding it, and (B) how to post

the pics here on the thread.

Major Tom 2009 :cool:

Congradulations :)

A-Do a screen save. Then in you Paint program either select free form select (this is the one I use) or just select. In Paint these are the top two icon on the list of functions. Once selected just circle around you drawing then go ctrl-x followed by ctrl-n. This will bring up a new blank page. Paint will ask you if you want to save the original, just say no. Next go ctrol-v and this will paste your drawing into the new page. Save picture. I like png's myself but others like jpegs.

B-To upload a pic to the boards can be done a number of ways. I have a photobucket account and I upload mine there and then just copy the code over to put on the boards. However, you can still upload drawings directly to the boards using the manage uploads icon (it looks like a paper clip), which is located in the advanced options when doing posts.

I guess that is it in nut shell. :)

The Arc...

Congradulations :)

A-Do a screen save. Then in you Paint program either select free form select (this is the one I use) or just select. In Paint these are the top two icon on the list of functions. Once selected just circle around you drawing then go ctrl-x followed by ctrl-n. This will bring up a new blank page. Paint will ask you if you want to save the original, just say no. Next go ctrol-v and this will paste your drawing into the new page. Save picture. I like png's myself but others like jpegs.

B-To upload a pic to the boards can be done a number of ways. I have a photobucket account and I upload mine there and then just copy the code over to put on the boards. However, you can still upload drawings directly to the boards using the manage uploads icon (it looks like a paper clip), which is located in the advanced options when doing posts.

I guess that is it in nut shell. :)

The Arc...

What I've got is Paint.net; the top two buttons are Rectangle Select and Move

Selected Pixels.

Major Tom 2009 :straight:

Got this idea from Bob Greenwade's Eco-Ranger.

emeraldanarchist.png

The Emerald Anarchist

Quote: "In any case it is not normal to put into the satisfaction of mere curiosity the amount of time and effort that super heroes put into their work."

Got this idea from Bob Greenwade's Eco-Ranger.

emeraldanarchist.png

The Emerald Anarchist

Quote: "In any case it is not normal to put into the satisfaction of mere curiosity the amount of time and effort that super heroes put into their work."

What do you do to get the belt to sit under the coat? Every time I've tried to

do a design with a coat like this, the belt somehow winds up on the outside

instead of under it. The same thing happens with the necktie selection.

Major Tom 2009 :confused: