A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

mmmI wanna say his name was Thrasher...but I could be wrong.

I double checked Classic Organizations as well as Neutral Ground, and they both say Trasher. Of course the name Thrasher is ringing a bell. I checked Champions Universe, but couldn't find Thrasher in the index. I thought it might be Renegade from Serve and Protect, but no dice there either. Maybe the Question Man knows who Thrasher refers to?

I double checked Classic Organizations as well as Neutral Ground' date=' and they both say Trasher. Of course the name Thrasher is ringing a bell. I checked Champions Universe, but couldn't find Thrasher in the index. I thought it might be Renegade from Serve and Protect, but no dice there either. Maybe the Question Man knows who Thrasher refers to?[/quote']

its from GI JOE one of zartans dreadknocks is called thrasher

I double checked Classic Organizations as well as Neutral Ground' date=' and they both say Trasher. Of course the name Thrasher is ringing a bell. I checked Champions Universe, but couldn't find Thrasher in the index. I thought it might be Renegade from Serve and Protect, but no dice there either. Maybe the Question Man knows who Thrasher refers to?[/quote']

another case of me misreading! :o

One of the nastier villains my first Champions GM threw at us. Not only was his sword sharp enough to cut through just about anything, including the barriers between dimensions, it also fed on the life-force of its target whenever it drew blood. And to top it off, the wielder of the sword, who took its name as his own nom de guerre, was my character's long-estranged older brother. He is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32035&stc=1&d=1247923264

Blackrazor!

Re: She's no Salt & Pepper!

A character I wrote up but never played:

Cinnamon!

She's a mutant with psionic powers, all of which are Visible. One of the three Sense Groups affected is Small/Taste; when she uses her powers, the scent of cinnamon is detectable in the area. (Yes, she's an homage to Rose from the old Champions/Guardians.) Her writeup is here, for any who may be interested.

Quote: "Yeah, I'm normally shy and pretty quiet. But make one more 'Spice Girls' crack, and you'll have migraines for a week."

Mini quibble: I'd change Small/Taste sense group to Smell/Taste.

One of the nastier villains my first Champions GM threw at us. Not only was his sword sharp enough to cut through just about anything' date=' including the barriers between dimensions, it also fed on the life-force of its target whenever it drew blood. And to top it off, the wielder of the sword, who took its name as his own [i']nom de guerre[/i], was my character's long-estranged older brother. He is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=32035&stc=1&d=1247923264

Blackrazor!

Our foe here wouldn't herald from White Plume Mountain would he?

Mini quibble: I'd change Small/Taste sense group to Smell/Taste.

Good catch. Thank you. Repped.

Our foe here wouldn't herald from White Plume Mountain would he?

Knowing my old GM, it's entirely possible. :yes: I never asked, because frankly, I didn't want to know.

Can't seem to rep Pariah... can someone else hit him for us?

That's okay, I can't Rep you at the moment either. It's the thought that counts, right?

GalactiKid

He is the last survivor of his race, carrying the unified life forces of his species. And he taps into the binding power of reality itself. Travelling through countless dimensions, infinite galaxies and aspects of time. Yet he still has the heart of a teenager. He is GalactiKid.

HFGalactiKid.png

That one is awesome - you have to make up a character for him' date=' Noah![/quote']

Gotta give him a Hunted: Theseus, 8-, As Pow, NCI, Limited Geographical Influence, Harshly Punish.

(No I'm not going to explain that. If you don't get it, shame on you)

You should probably give him Iuz the Evil as a Hunted too' date=' considering how big a Sooners fan Iuz is. :D[/quote']

or this...

Hunted: Matadors, 14- (Those guys are everywhere!), As Pow, Limited Geographical Influence (Spain, Mexico, Bullfighting Arenas), Harshly Punish

She rarely uses her deadly powers in combat. Rather, she prefers to seduce her target and lure him to some out-of-the-way place where she can eliminate him quietly. She can kill a man with a touch by stopping his heart. The use of her lethal power gives her a physiological high--one to which she's become addicted over the years.

She is a beautiful, remorseless assassin. She is....

attachment.php?attachmentid=32068&stc=1&d=1248177630

Cardiac!

Goldeneye: this young villain knows nothing else than greed and hate, accompanied with the ability to unleash an energy blast of monstrous level from his eyes that makes up for a pretty evil person. He is used to get what he wants and either hegets his way or BOOM! Goldeneye was captured by The Outlaws in San Antonio, Texas. From here he went straight to high security prison at the bottom of the ocean.

Granity: Created in Russia in the winter of 1942, when the body of a young girl was sacrificed and bonded with an earth elemental, this most evil lady has been around for quite some time.

HFGoldeneye.pngHFGranity.png