A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

Theron

More: Villainy Good(Bad?)ness

Here are some villains. Some I made up and others I didn't. No links this time, but the no-prize goes to who can figure out which is which and provide a link yourself.

I hereby present: Aikidoka-San, Armless Tiger Man, Black Talon, Black Toad, and Chthon.

Aikidoka-san.pngArmlessTigerMan.pngBlackTalon.pngBlackToad.pngChthon.png

Of course you realize, this means MORE!

Here we have some more villains suitable for a Golden-Age campaign. Some of the more durable (or generic) ones might be suitable for more modern campaigns, as heroes or villains.

I give you: Dracula, Hauptmann Hitler* (Boo! Hiss!), Herr Doktor Zombie*, Hotaru*, and Knorda.

Dracula.pngHauptmannHitler.pngHerrdoktorZombie.pngHotaru.pngKnorda.png

*Invented characters.

...And finally...

Five more: Lady Lotus*, Mizz America (not a villain, but in 1940's America, she's treated as something of a loose cannon, what with her opening cans of worms others would like to remain closed), Reaper*, Ryoko (three guesses who inspired this one and the first two don't count!), TodtsMeister

LadyLotus.pngMizzAmerica.pngReaper.png

Ryoko.pngTodtsMeister.png

*Not invented by me.

Re: A DC Animated-style HeroMachine

SSgt Baloo -- I'm not seeing any pictures.

I checked and got this message: "Site temporarily unavailable. Data transfer limit exceeded."

Since I uploaded 15 pics at one whack (and probably accessed a few more images than that at my hosted site), I'll bet that counted towards the total. They should become visible again at the top of the hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Two more heroes: Sterling and Bronze Guardian. I built and played both of these as PCs under 4th edition. Alas, I never got more than half a dozen adventures out of each.

I checked and got this message: "Site temporarily unavailable. Data transfer limit exceeded."

Since I uploaded 15 pics at one whack (and probably accessed a few more images than that at my hosted site), I'll bet that counted towards the total. They should become visible again at the top of the hour. Sorry for the inconvenience.

So... Have they become visible yet?

Here's a villain I use, Seductress. She's a member of a all female villain organization. Controlling men's minds is her main power. I have an image using Hero MAchine, The DC Animated editor and a old template I made years ago.