Benjamin Stetser?

jkwleisemann

Re: Benjamin Stetser?

Yeah... tried that one, but got nothing but a reference to some Academy (which, presumably, isn't the one he attended... that, or he *really* isn't all that well known yet).

I was just wondering if anybody here might know about him and Google not (it'd be odd, to say the least, but y'never know.)

• 4 months later...

1) you gotta be kidding me!!!!

if you have a line on his work buy it!!!!!

how can none of you have herd of him? Hes an underground artist who work usely goes for a couple hundred and its rare to even be able to get it espicaly if he did a super hero drawling there even rarer.

I have one done by him and i paided $500 for it which is considered cheep ones in a while you can find some one who will sell a piece of his for under 100 i may be able to help. Email me narfboy@gmail.com

Man' date=' full moon out this week or what? dw[/quote']

Man I was just thinking the same thing ... I've been reading comics for some time and I've never heard of the guy. I'm betting that Narf is Ben and really wants your money ;)