A lot of new traffic from the Champions MMO website?

MilkmanDan

Re: A lot of new traffic from the Champions MMO website?

We've been very pleased so far at the increase in website traffic, and at the number of people on the COMMO boards talking about buying books and getting back into the game. That's just the sort of thing we're hoping for, and if all goes well it'll continue right up to the release of the MMO, and beyond. ;)

Never played Champions. Actually played a lot of Marvel over the years for Hero pen and paper. Did some Palladium stuff too. I ehar good things though and the MMO has me totally stoked. Ive been playing CoH for almost 2 1/2 years.

You have my attention. :)

Oh, and hi Jack! *wave*

Never played Champions. Actually played a lot of Marvel over the years for Hero pen and paper. Did some Palladium stuff too. I ehar good things though and the MMO has me totally stoked. Ive been playing CoH for almost 2 1/2 years.

Oh, and hi Jack! *wave*

Welcome to the boards!

cheers, Mark

Oh yea, I'm one of those people who used to play Champions and now play City of Heroes waiting for a better Super MMO. I hope Cryptic fixes the sticky points in COH and make COMMO much better. And yes, the news of the MMO version has sort of tempted me to get back into the pen & paper game again also. But I may hold out for 6th edition so I can get all the books current at that time. So hurry up and get them done for me :P

Oh, and hi Jack! *wave*

Drat I am being followed... and it was all Steve's fault that we are here... he had to go and say come to these forums to find out about the Hero System and Champions...

Be careful what you wish for....

And Steve I have a question:

Have sales of Champions and Heroes material gone up since the announcement?

• 4 weeks later...

323 guests right now. I never really paid too much attention' date=' but that seems a bit high to me.[/quote']

Dan Simon has mentioned that search engine spiders are probably bloating the Guests totals excessively. The numbers have been improbably large for a long time now. I don't take them seriously anymore. With Members we can at least associate names with the numbers.

Although speaking of members, I notice that this past week the numbers online here at any one time seem to have settled back to what they were before the Champions Online announcement. OTOH the total Active Members continues to increase slowly but steadily, which must be a good sign. :)

• 11 months later...

Re: 新加的空白文章1

这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

This is a new article plus a blank one, you can at UBB visual editor, add and modify the article content.

(Chinese, according to Google Translate)