Simple Falcon/ Bird of Prey

Cannon_Fodder

Re: Simple Falcon/ Bird of Prey

I need a stardard Falcon/Bird of Prey' date=' thats it. Nothing fancy the one straight out of [i']HERO System Bestiary[/i] is fine with me.

Well, if you have Hero Designer, you could pick up the Bestiary Character Pack, but I think that's one of the ones with the higher price tag (since it covers a lot of the contents of the actual book), so that might not be of help since you only want a bird.

Back to the humor. Carry on, carry on.

Thia' date=' if there is a conflict being Hero system mechanics and the real world, then that means there is something wrong with the real world, not the other way around. Clearly falcons are refusing to use their 28d6 Move Bys in the interest of gentlemanly fair play and balance.[/quote']

I would rep your wit but I must spread the lovin' first.

Thia' date=' if there is a conflict being Hero system mechanics and the real world, then that means there is something wrong with the real world, not the other way around. Clearly falcons are refusing to use their 28d6 Move Bys in the interest of gentlemanly fair play and balance.[/quote']

Don't have my Bestiary on me at the moment but...

The bird takes 9d6 damage if he uses that attack... does it have the PD to take that? If not then it's not a sense of fair play so much as it's survival instinct ;)

Don't have my Bestiary on me at the moment but...

The bird takes 9d6 damage if he uses that attack... does it have the PD to take that? If not then it's not a sense of fair play so much as it's survival instinct ;)

Combat Luck, my friend, Combat Luck.

Combat Luck' date=' my friend, Combat Luck.[/quote']

Several GM's I've known don't allow Combat Luck to be used against your own Move Through, since you are basically allowing yourself to be hit. I'm on the fence, myself, but the poor bird doesn't know whose game it's in.

Several GM's I've known don't allow Combat Luck to be used against your own Move Through' date=' since you are basically allowing yourself to be hit. I'm on the fence, myself, but the poor bird doesn't know whose game it's in.[/quote']

This is why birds have to live dangerously.

Several GM's I've known don't allow Combat Luck to be used against your own Move Through' date=' since you are basically allowing yourself to be hit. I'm on the fence, myself, but the poor bird doesn't know whose game it's in.[/quote']

Clearly, God permits Combat Luck on your own Move Bys!!

So' date=' what happens if a falcon and a cheetah run head-first into each other at max movement?[/quote']

I imagine it would be like a combination of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG15nYIXypo

and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81oh1Wd9U_4

(WARNING: mammal on avian violence)