Lucha Hero

pinecone

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lucha Hero

Change the search to Hero System or All.

Changing the year to 2009 narrows it down. The PDF is there - it's not a Champions product because it is its own genre. (SKU 401 making it part of the Ninja Hero line, which kinda fits in a weird way... or the DoJ folks didn't want a 1000 SKU :) )

The pic is from Mil Mascaras' new movie, "Resurrection." Apparently, at the climax of the flick, an Aztec Mummy breakout occurs, and Mil has to put out a four-alarm call to every other luchador he can find (including a few Americans, like Harley Race for no reason but sheer awesomeness.) I'm still waiting for this to screen somewhere close enough for me to see it- it's still on the festival circuit and not yet on DVD though it came out in '07. dw

The pic is from Mil Mascaras' new movie' date=' "Resurrection." Apparently, at the climax of the flick, an Aztec Mummy breakout occurs, and Mil has to put out a four-alarm call to every other luchador he can find (including a few Americans, like Harley Race for no reason but sheer awesomeness.)[/quote']

Luchadors need no reasons, and make no excuses.

Since I've been up to my elbows in Lucha for the last couple of months, I decided I had to run a LL game at the next local con! :rockon:

Event Name: "Lucha Libre: ¡Los Misteriosos contra La Hija de Frankenstein!"

Organization: RP-Artisans

Game System: Lucha Libre Hero

Author: Bill Keyes

GM: El Conejito Mal

Maximum Players per slot: 5

2 Tables: Friday evening & Sunday morning

Description: Who do the police call whenever monsters rampage, mad scientists scheme, or a crime wave grips Mexico City? Why, the world's greatest Technicos, of course! Hearken back to the Golden Age of Lucha, when men wore masks, women wore miniskirts, and anything could (and frequently did!) happen. Fight mummies and midgets, groove to a bassa nova beat, and stand tall against the evil of ... La Hija de Frankenstein!

Beginner, rules taught, characters provided

The pic is from Mil Mascaras' new movie' date=' "Resurrection." Apparently, at the climax of the flick, an Aztec Mummy breakout occurs, and Mil has to put out a four-alarm call to every other luchador he can find (including a few Americans, like Harley Race for no reason but sheer awesomeness.) I'm still waiting for this to screen somewhere close enough for me to see it- it's still on the festival circuit and not yet on DVD though it came out in '07. dw[/quote']

Ha cha! Thanks, mate... now I have something new to scour the world for!

Hurrah!