Acronym help!

GoldenAge

I began my Champs playing back in the 80's... Long before I knew about (or anything in-depth was published on) PRIMUS.

Out of necessity my long-time friend and first GM (in the 70's) created an organization called INSEC.

INSEC stood for Internal Security and held all of the responsibilities of PRIMUS. INSEC is a storied and important organization in our campaign. Unfortunately, Internal Security just doesn't cut it nowadays (too redundant with actual government agencies)...

Please help me rename INSEC but keep the I N S E C letters. :help:

Just like PRIMUS, INSEC is a private organization under the sway of the Federal Government.

Re: Acronym help!

Interagency

National

Security

Enforcement

Corp

"You are the best of the best. You no longer exist. From this day forward you have one goal. To make safe the United States against all threats, internal, external and paranormal. You will fight, you bleed, and if you die, no one will ever know." - Lt. Col Jack "Iron Jack" Williams

"Grab yer Plasma-Cannon, Mister! Grond ain't waiting fer ya ta shake hands!" Sgt. Luke Dade