Who Is... Your Favorite Villain?

jkwleisemann

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Who Is... Your Favorite Villain?

From 4th Ed. Tempus' date=' Master of Time. The PCs had a unwitting hand in creating this villain.[/quote']

Ah, Tempus. Another favorite of mine as well. I've been thinking of re-vamping him for the current Champs Universe by making him a time manipulator who got his powers from a massive dose of kelvarite.

And does anyone remember Sedna and her gang of Inuit demons?

The two villains that wound up being used by me more than just for a one shot were Ogre & Howler.

Ogre mainly because of one of my players took him as a hunted at 14- for a character. The character could mop the floor with the book version of Ogre (high powered game). One nifty picture by Sam Bell and a bit of a power boost, instant worthwhile hunted. :D

And does anyone remember Sedna and her gang of Inuit demons?

Indeed. Sedna, Keelut and other Inuit innua were major participants in a story arc for my Canada-based campaign, joining with the supernatural villain group The Totems (Creatures of the Night) and the evil ghost-shaman Firewalker (Champions of the North) to banish all non-aboriginals from Canada and the United States.

Prior to 5E' date=' it'd probably be the Seven Horsemen, in particular, Destruction.[/quote']

Of all the published Champions villain teams, this is probably my favorite as a concept; but IMO the design and execution of some of them didn't well match the Aspects they were supposed to represent. Last time I used them for 4E I rebuilt them for a closer match, and upped their power somewhat.