Sickness in Hero

GAZZA

Been reading through the UNTIL super powers guide (thoroughly recommended, BTW - sort of like a mini "Super Ultimate Series" book), and I'm at the Radiation Powers section. I notice that many powers to inflict "radiation sickness" and similar are done with CON drains.

I admit that sounds right - CON is health, right? But in Hero terms... is it really correct to model it this way? The only thing a CON drain will do to you is make you easier to STUN (since drains don't affect figured characteristics), and that's not really the effect that springs to mind when I consider debilitating sickness:

• Should make you weaker and less coordinated
  • Should make you less able to bounce back from other injuries
  • Should make you tire more easily

I think sickness would be better simulated with an effect that simultaneously drains STR, DEX, CON, and END, and REC. But I'm not 100% sold on the STR, to be honest; I'm not sure that STR is necessarily lowered (since the typical effect if I'm getting over a nasty flu isn't that I'm weaker, but that I can't exert myself for as long - and the END drain would deal with that). So perhaps just DEX, CON, END, and REC (a Drain with a +1 advantage covers it nicely).

Thoughts? Am I over complicating things here?