Unofficial Welcome Mat (For New Members)

schir1964

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Unofficial Welcome Mat (For New Members)

Do "new guys" have to pay a due if they've been here a while just never posted?:idjit:

Hey... When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, what DO you say?

Hey... When some wild-eyed' date=' eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, what DO you say?[/quote']

Yes Ma'am.

Hey... When some wild-eyed' date=' eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, what DO you say?[/quote']

/em pointing accross the bar.

Hey look, a wild-eyed, ten-foot-tall maniac. Did you forget to pay your dues?

/em slips off in the confusion.

:nya:

Lost another one to The System Which Shall Not Be Named

I am a fan of the d20 system, been using it for several years now, and so I'll probably invest in this book before looking into the HERO system.

Please don't lynch me! :eek: *covers face in case people start throwing tomatos or other rotton produce*

…and goodbye. :weep:

Hmmm... Perhaps I should start putting links into thier threads to alert them this?

I'd suggest that you don't. It isn't appropriate to whatever the specific discussion is.

In fact, I'd suggest moving this thread into the Non-Gaming Discussion section, because that's what it is.