How do you use Surbrook's Stuff?

Susano

Re: How do you use Surbrook's Stuff?

Hmmm... I right click and select "Save Link As...," and have no trouble. I'm not sure how to troubleshoot a Mac...

I'll start emailing stuff. The dinosaur files are in the thread you started in Pulp Hero.

Actually, the dinos stop at Dinocanisaurus. Nothing after that....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually wait until he's not home and sneak it with my spare key and watch his DVDs, sit in his favourite chair, take a nap in his bed and play his computer games.

And THEN I brush my teeth...with his toothbrush.

That's how I usually use Surbrook's stuff.

Oh, did I mention I don't like to wear pants? :D

Anyone ever play the pants game where you add or replace the last word with pants?

"There appears to be a disturbance in the pants."

The one I played was the "underwear" game.

"You came in that underwear? You're braver than I thought."

"Don't worry. Chewy and I have gotten into underwear with tighter security than this." This of course brings a whole new meaning to a later line, "Back door, huh? Good idea.":hush:

I use that site (and have put up links to it in several of my on-line games) mostly as an "Ohhhhh, I see!" resource. My friends and I are still pretty new to the game, and character creation's pretty intimidating sometimes -- it's been a huge help to be able to check out every character from Ryu to Spike Spiegel, Superman to V, and get a feel for what some of the numbers represent. While many of the characters aren't doable in your standard 350 game, it can still help to be able to see some stats for them, and get ideas. I've gotten lots of inspiration from how a certain power's set up, gotten ideas from disadvantages from characters I'm familiar with, and that sort of thing.

If you know a character and don't know the system, it's a great way to get a feel for what power level some stats/powers/numbers represent. Two great big fat thumbs up, from me!

Since people requested it. I have started uploading the HDC files for each character. Right now it is only for the original characters (for the most part), but I expect this to change as I edit and clean up other character sheets.