Have I got this right?

LunaRagno

As I understand, MegaMovement is "considered Noncombat Movement even though the MegaScale effect applies only to the character's inches of Combat Movement."

And, "Noncombat Teleportation takes once extra Phase"

So--- MegaMovement Teleportation takes an extra Phase, no matter long or short the Mega-Port is.

Have I got that right?

Re: Have I got this right?

As I understand, MegaMovement is "considered Noncombat Movement even though the MegaScale effect applies only to the character's inches of Combat Movement."

So--- MegaMovement Teleportation takes an extra Phase, no matter long or short the Mega-Port is.

Have I got that right?

Yes, without checking FREd. The distance of the Teleport has no effect on how long it takes to complete.

Correct. It also builds drama for all of those "GET US OUT OF HERE!" moments and while coming under heavy fire someone can crack off "WORKING ON IT!" Very exciting. But yes, that seems to be correct, since TP is by nature close-to-instantaneous (depending on the SFX).

Have I got that right?

per 5ER 233, you are correct. In addition the character is at 0 OCV, 1/2 DCV for the duration, and can do nothing while waiting for the teleportation to resolve.

per 5ER 233' date=' you are correct. In addition the character is at 0 OCV, 1/2 DCV for the duration, and can do nothing while waiting for the teleportation to resolve.[/quote']

Oh yeah, there's that part of "Non-Combat Movement" too isn't there? Thanks for reminding me. :)