Foxbat Went a Courtin'....

jkwleisemann

Re: Foxbat Went a Courtin'....

Slightly OT' date=' but in an earlier edition, didn't Foxbat have a bunch of cronies like Exoskeleton Man, some super martial-artist from the far future, a gorgeous mentalist-shrink, and others aiding him in hsi war against sanity and common sense?[/quote']

Yes... it was in one of the last ICE Enemies books.

Opps' date=' my bad. I was thinking that she was Foxbat's girlfriend, but I looked at my AC collection ans she is just someone who took over his base after his (exaggerated) death. She also took over the Foxbat and Fandom letter column, and that is probably where I got the idea that she was his girlfriend. Mea culpa.[/quote']

You may also have been thinking of Sylvia, Foxbat's vampire girlfriend from the original Champions comic book. They looked similar, although Sylvia's costume was more revealing.

Althought I'm pretty sure Leroy the Amazing Exoskeleton Man also appeared with Foxbat in Champions II or III. I think his name was Leray...wonder where I put those old books.

Leroy does date from eearly on. I recall seeing him in Champions II.

If you have Foxbette with a rivalry, surely (stop calling me Shirley) Foxbat would also gain similar. After all, this is the only woman who REALLY understands him. And to have her being even slightly impressed by one of those muscle bound oiks like Golden Avenger would be... very bad.

• 2 years later...