Vote For Your Favorite Superhero

wcw43921

Online voters get to choose at least one of the contestants on Sci-Fi Channel's "reality" show Who Wants To Be A Superhero? The link is here--

http://www.scifi.com/superhero/

For myself, I voted for Diamond Girl. I liked her presentation of her character in her video audition, and the fact that she used her powers to help the weak and defenseless, to "give them the strength, the courage. . .to lift themselves up. . ."

The fact that she was a hot blonde in a white bustier and miniskirt didn't hurt either. :D

To be fair, all three are interesting women with interesting characters. It was actually a hard choice to make--Good Luck with your choice.

P.S. I like the costume that Stan's wearing in the banner.:thumbup:

Re: Vote For Your Favorite Superhero

Amanda speaks in an annoying way, but she's a gymnast and ex-D&Der, so that's something.

Jennifer comes off as bright but dull.

Tonatzin is a hottie, but her motivation as stated on her character sheet is terrible.

Verdict: Send in the next bunch.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

You're welcome. :)

Don't know I would have let any of them into my game' date=' the powers seem a little unfocused. And Diamond Girl's half mask brings Dagger to mind.[/quote']

I've seen the original PDF application before they took it off the site--they just ask you to describe your powers, abilities and motivations, not stat them out in HERO System terms, or Mutants & Masterminds D20, or any other RPG system.

I can post the text of the application, if anyone's interested.

As for Diamond Girl's mask, you have a point, but as bulky as that thing looked a full-eye mask might have hidden too much of her face and obscured too much of her vision.

You're welcome. :)

I've seen the original PDF application before they took it off the site--they just ask you to describe your powers, abilities and motivations, not stat them out in HERO System terms, or Mutants & Masterminds D20, or any other RPG system.

I can post the text of the application, if anyone's interested.

As for Diamond Girl's mask, you have a point, but as bulky as that thing looked a full-eye mask might have hidden too much of her face and obscured too much of her vision.

Mr. Fantastic, strechable body, inquiring mind.

Human Torch, hotheaded, figuratively as well as literally.

Invisible Girl, shy, fades into the background

Thing, strong, invulnerable, feels his monsterous apperance sets him apart from humanity.

Spider-man, proportunate strenght and speed of a spider, hero sometimes mistaken for a villian.

Diamond Girl, can see through walls, turn invisible, make boxing gloves and swords out of diamond dust, and turn her bracelet into a rope.

"He looks like a 'Nineties model. His powers may be so poorly defined as to be virtually limitless!..."

Diamond Girl was a bit too cheerleadery for me...just the way she was moving her head and flinging her hair in the beginning of the audtion tape turned me off to her. I went with Tonatzin...simple cause of her catch phrase...I say that all the time.

When I was a child I loved Wonder Woman because I liked her show on TV. Later I snuck "Blood of Dracula" comics from my local drugstore. Kept them hidden. My Parents have always been freaked out by my love of Vampire Lore and Goth tendencies. No, I don't wear the uniform. I'm too old and too fat.