Plaugue Bearer powers?

Susano

Re: Plaugue Bearer powers?

Hell yes' date=' but this is an interesting discussion - I'm sure that Michael is more than capable of ignoring the noise...[/quote']

Hmm...? Did someone say something?

Why do I suddenly fear that stating out the common cold will result in a archvillian made with more points then Dr Destroyer' date=' Tekofanes and Tyrannus combined ;)[/quote']

I willingly forgo the EGO roll on my Psych Limit: Must Stat Out Everything and...

The Common Cold: (Total: 140 Active Cost, 22 Real Cost) Drain CON, REC, END & STUN 2d6, CON, REC, END & STUN simultaneously (+1), Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Day; +1 1/2) (70 Active Points); NCC (-2), Gradual Effect (1 Day; -1 3/4), Requires A CON Roll (target makes the roll, if successful the Power has no effect on target; -1), Has No Effect On Characters With Appropriate Life Support (-1/2) (Real Cost: 11) plus Minor Transform 7d6 (target into target with Common Cold Compound Power, heals back by fully recovering from Drain) (70 Active Points); NCC (-2), Gradual Effect (1 Day; -1 3/4), No Range (-1/2), Limited Target (target must be able to contract or carry diseases; -1/2), Linked (Drain; -1/2) (Real Cost: 11)

As an aside, I would tend to suspect any bacterial/viral agent which was particularily virulent but could also survive extreme environmental conditions of having been manufactured. Generally speaking, in nature, the more lethal agents of infection tend to be pretty labile (easily destroyed) when outside the host body, often simply by dessication.