Jokes

Dust Raven

There's a terrible bus crash in the country; the three survivors are a Jewish man, a Hindu man, and a Karen. After walking for a while they find a cabin. They knock on the door and an elderly man greets them and invites them in. He says he's just sitting down to supper - leg of lamb - and offers them some. 

The two men are grateful for the man's hospitality, but Karen complains through the whole meal. The cabin's too small, she can't eat the food because she's a vegan, there are big bugs, etc.  After dinner the old man offers them all a place to sleep. 'I've only got two extra beds," he says, "so one of you will have to sleep in the barn. But it's really very comfortable."

The Jewish man immediately volunteers to sleep in the barn. But after a few minutes he comes back and knocks on the door. "I'm sorry," he says, "but there's a pig in the barn, and I just can't stay there."

The Hindu man then volunteers to go out to the barn. But after a few minutes there comes another knock on the door. It's the Hindu man. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay in the barn either. There's a cow out there, and it just wouldn't be right."

At this point the Karen is fuming, but is ultimately persuaded to go out to the barn. After a few minutes, there comes a knock at the door.

It's the pig and the cow.

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

There's a terrible bus crash in the country; the three survivors are a Jewish man, a Hindu man, and a Karen. After walking for a while they find a cabin. They knock on the door and an elderly man greets them and invites them in. He says he's just sitting down to supper - leg of lamb - and offers them some. 

The two men are grateful for the man's hospitality, but Karen complains through the whole meal. The cabin's too small, she can't eat the food because she's a vegan, there are big bugs, etc.  After dinner the old man offers them all a place to sleep. 'I've only got two extra beds," he says, "so one of you will have to sleep in the barn. But it's really very comfortable."

The Jewish man immediately volunteers to sleep in the barn. But after a few minutes he comes back and knocks on the door. "I'm sorry," he says, "but there's a pig in the barn, and I just can't stay there."

The Hindu man then volunteers to go out to the barn. But after a few minutes there comes another knock on the door. It's the Hindu man. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay in the barn either. There's a cow out there, and it just wouldn't be right."

At this point the Karen is fuming, but is ultimately persuaded to go out to the barn. After a few minutes, there comes a knock at the door.

It's the pig and the cow.

Makes sense. 

On 5/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, Bazza said:

Looking back on your wedding day, what are some things that you would change.
Woman: The groom...

This reminds me about the guy who walked into his house to find his wife watching something on TV and shouting at the screen, "Don't go in!  It's a trap!"  

Turns out, she was watching the video of their wedding.

An American man and his wife were driving for hours through Canada, not even sure where they were.

The husband eventually says, “I gotta stop for gas.”

His wife says, “Find out where we are.”

The husband gets gas, and goes into the service station, pays, and asks the attendant, “Can you tell me where we are now?”

The attendant looks at him and says, “Saskatoon. Saskatchewan.”

The husband gets back into the car and the wife asks, “Where are we?”

The husband says, “He doesn’t speak English.”

Last night my son said to me, "I just wanted to let you know there's a small get-together after school tomorrow."

"All right," I said, "how small are we talking about?"

"Just you and me and Mom and the principal."

When I moved out of state for college, I lived in a basement apartment with 6-foot ceilings. 

I'm 6 feet 3 inches tall. 

I couldn't stand living there.

A guy jogging through the park decides to take a rest break and sits down on a bench next to an old man.  As he drinks some water he notices the old man has a bowl of nuts in his lap, so just to be friendly he asks

"So are you feeding nuts to the squirrels?"

The old man replies, "No, the nuts were a gift for me from my brother, but I can't eat them because I don't have any teeth anymore.  You're welcome to have them if you like."

The jogger is feeling peckish from his run and so thanks the old man and tosses a handful of nuts in his mouth.

"Gee, seems odd that your brother would give you nuts if you can't eat them." he says between bites.

"Oh no, it's not like that." the old man says. "They used to have chocolate on them."

A couple went to breakfast at a restaurant where the “seniors' special” was two eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast for $2.99.

“Sounds good,” the wife said “but I don't want the eggs.”

“Then I'll have to charge you $3.49 because you're ordering a la carte,” the waiter warned her.

“You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?” the wife asked incredulously.

“I'm afraid so,”  stated the waiter.

“I'll take the special then,” the wife said.

“Great. How do you want your eggs?“ the waiter asked.

“Raw and in the shell,” the wife replied.

She took the two eggs home and baked a cake.

A member of one of a quiet, exclusive gentleman's club beckons a steward over to him quietly.

In a soft voice he says: “I do believe you should inquire about Lord Fulham over there. He's asleep under a copy of the Times.”

The steward replies also in a hushed tone: “That's quite normal for His Lordship.”

“Perhaps, but is it normal for it to be yesterday's Times?”