Jokes

Dust Raven

Every morning, a devout woman would step out onto her porch, arms outstretched, and proclaim, "Praise the Lord!" Her atheist neighbor would invariably retort, "There is no Lord!" One day, the neighbor overheard her praying for sustenance. In a mischievous mood, he decided to play a trick on her, leaving a bounty of groceries on her porch. The next morning, the woman's voice rang out, "Praise the Lord, who hath provided for me!" The neighbor, choking back laughter, shouted, "Ha! It was me, not the Lord, who bought you those groceries!" Without missing a beat, the woman shot back, "Praise the Lord, not only for providing for me but also for using the atheist's wallet to do so!"

A little girl asked her father, "Where did people come from?" 

Her father answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and that's how all mankind was made." 
A couple of days later she asked her mother the same question.

The mother answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys, which the human race evolved from."

The confused little girl returned to her father and said, "Daddy, how is it possible that you told me that we were created by God, and Mommy said we came from monkeys?"

The father answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your mother told you about hers.'

A truck loaded with Worcestershire sauce is driving through the Welsh town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Anglesey on its way to Rhosllannerchrugog in Wrexham, when it collides with a Nissan Qashqai.

The truck then skids down the road and hits a car from Llanfihangel Tre’r Beirdd, injuring the two otorhinolaryngologists inside.

One of them, suffering from Schistosomiasis, has a myocardial infarction.

A bystander witnesses the entire event and quickly calls to report the accident on his Huawei.

The emergency operator asks the bystander, “What happened?”

He replies, “It’s hard to say.”

I man and a woman are in bed when she hears a noise and tells him sleepily and urgently “Go! Quickly! I think it’s my husband!”

He leaps out of the bed and dives out the window and is half way across the yard when he says to himself… “Wait a minute… I am her husband…”.

A tough old cowboy from Texas counseled his granddaughter that if she wanted to live a long life, the secret was to sprinkle a pinch of gun powder on her oatmeal every morning.
The granddaughter did this religiously until the age of 103, when she died.
She left behind 14 children, 30 grandchildren, 45 great-grandchildren, 25 great-great-grandchildren, and a 40-foot hole where the crematorium used to be.