Jokes

Dust Raven

I saw this on Facebook. Supposedly a true story, but humorous either way.

I took my dad to the mall once to get him new shoes (he is 66). We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him... the teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: blue, red, green, and orange.

My dad kept staring at her. The teenager would keep looking and my dad would be staring every time. When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my dad, I quickly swallowed my food so I wouldn't choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one.

In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid: "Got stoned once and screwed a parrot. Just wondering if you were my daughter."

:shock:

I've given up social media for the New Year and am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles.  Every day, I walk down the street and tell passersby what I've eaten, how I feel, what I did the night before, and what I will do tomorrow.  Then I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and me in my bathing suit.  I also listen to their conversations and tell them I love them.  And it works.  I already have three people following me - two police officers and a psychiatrist.

“According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.” – Jerry Seinfeld

Dan married one of a pair of identical twin girls. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for a divorce.

"Okay," the judge said, "tell the court why you want a divorce."

"Well, your honor," Dan started, "every once in a while my sister-in law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are so identical looking, every once in a while I'd end up making love to her by mistake."

"Surely there must be some difference between the two women," the judge said.

"You'd better believe there is a difference, your honor. That's why I want the divorce."

Three executives (from different beer companies) at an international brewers convention decide to hit the bar

The man from Budweiser orders a cold glass of Budweiser.

The VP from Miller Brewing orders a bottle of Miller Lite.

And the executive from Guinness orders a glass of Coke.

"Aren't you going to order a pint of Guinness?" asked the executive from Budweiser.

"I was," the executive from Guinness replied, "but I figured if you two weren't having a beer, I shouldn't have one either."

Two Cajun pastors, Reverend Boudreaux and Reverend Thibodaux, were busy hammering a sign next to the road. It read, "Da end is near! Turn yo sef 'round afore it too late!"

As a car sped past them, the driver shouted out the window, "You religious nuts!"

The car rounded the curve, and the pastors heard a loud splash.

Boudreaux turned to Thibodaux and said, "I tole you it should jussay 'Bridge Out'."

This is better as a visual joke, but I think you can visualize it easily enough.  (And it's pretty much what I do before I step out of the house each day.)

A priest and a rabbi were in an airliner, midway through their flight, when suddenly the engines stopped and the plane went into a dive.  People were screaming and praying, and the priest looked over to the rabbi.  To the priest's surprise, he saw the rabbi cross himself.

Thankfully, the pilot got the engines restarted and pulled out of the dive.  As everybody was breathing a sigh of relief, the priest leaned over to the rabbi and said with a chuckle, "Don't think I didn't see what you did there.  Last minute conversion, eh?"

"What are you talking about?" the rabbi asked indignantly.

"You crossed yourself," said the priest.  "I saw it with my own eyes."

"Oh, I wasn't crossing myself," said the rabbi.  "I was just checking to make sure I had all my essentials.  Spectacles. (touches face)  Testicles.  (touches groin)  Wallet.  (touches left suitcoat pocket)  And watch.  (touches right suitcoat pocket)"

So I was at this little pub in Great Britain. I notice these two women, both cute but a bit chubby.

I approached the girls and asked "Are you two ladies from Scotland"?, to which the heftier one replied "It's Wales you idiot"!

Taken a bit aback by this, I replied "Oh, sorry. Are you two Whales from Scotland"?

So I was at this little pub in Great Britain. I notice these two women, both cute but a bit chubby.

I approached the girls and asked "Are you two ladies from Scotland"?, to which the heftier one replied "It's Wales you idiot"!

Taken a bit aback by this, I replied "Oh, sorry. Are you two Whales from Scotland"?

Scooped, but my comment still applies.

“According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.” – Jerry Seinfeld

Well, public speaking happens to people a lot more often than death.