A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

I don't get out to parties or go trick-or-treating anymore so here's some moosic appropriate to the season:

"Mistress of the Dark"

Twisted Sister: "Stay Away from Captain Howdy"

That's probably more than necessary but I don't know if I'll make it back to the library before Halloween.

Spoilered for animated gif - link

funny-pictures-gif-cat-tv-crash.gif?w=425&h=256

Hmm... Which one to use...

1. "I guess the monitor weighed less than what the cat's casual STR could lift."

2. "Proof that cats are an irrisistable force. He didn't even notice the monitor!"

3. "That guy got the classic 'audio/video' treatment."

IMO it looks staged/set-up. The monitor doesn't seem to have a power or signal cord, and it's perched right at the *edge* of that cabinet.

1. "I guess the monitor weighed less than what the cat's casual STR could lift."

2. "Proof that cats are an irrisistable force. He didn't even notice the monitor!"

IMO it looks staged/set-up. The monitor doesn't seem to have a power or signal cord, and it's perched right at the *edge* of that cabinet.

You're late to the party. :) There was already a discussion.

Agreed. Note that the cat's ears don't react in the direction of the monitor falling on the dude's face, which is going to make a significant amount of noise, and I can't buy it that the cat isn't going to instinctively react to some noise that close/loud/sudden.

Agreed. Note that the cat's ears don't react in the direction of the monitor falling on the dude's face' date=' which is going to make a significant amount of noise, and I can't buy it that the cat isn't going to instinctively react to some noise that close/loud/sudden.[/quote']

If it's expecting it? Not necessarily. And a monitor falling on a face is probably going to make a dull sound.

If it's expecting it? Not necessarily. And a monitor falling on a face is probably going to make a dull sound.

Yeah, I usually make a dull, unsurprising sound when a monitor falls on my face...

Besides that, note the back of the monitor base. It's lined up with the middle of the cabinet, where the two doors meet. That means, it passes through the physical space where the cat has planted its right forepaw. The cat has its paw planted solidly on the cabinet, while the base of the monitor is going through that space. It's totally faked.

Yeah, I usually make a dull, unsurprising sound when a monitor falls on my face...

Besides that, note the back of the monitor base. It's lined up with the middle of the cabinet, where the two doors meet. That means, it passes through the physical space where the cat has planted its right forepaw. The cat has its paw planted solidly on the cabinet, while the base of the monitor is going through that space. It's totally faked.

Ok, now that one proves it. :D

Yes Sir! Swedish anti-nuclear propaganda. The very worst kind. [/sarcasm]

attachment.php?attachmentid=37318&d=1288554330

Propaganda is simply media assembled for the purpose of making a political, social or military point, with emotional, rather than logical, impact. That it fits the entire definition simply needed to be pointed out.

And no, I didn't know it was Swedish. Your hostility is unwarranted, but expected. There seems to be a fair degree of undercurrent hostility on this forum and frankly, I'm sick of it.