Post padding?

Re: Post padding?

SS, you have to buy a Transform for every post count you define that way, try:

1D6 Cosmetic Transform: Post Count to Post Count + 1.

only have to buy it once and it saves points.

But what's the BODY of your post count? You'll need to know that before you'll know how many applications of your d6 of Transform you'll need to change your post count into a different post count.

Pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad pad...

:D:D:D

What? Not all my posts have to be filled with enlightened wisdom. Well, unless that in itself makes a point of some kind. ;)

Guest daeudi_454

Here it is:

Post Padding: Aid PRE 1 point, Can Add Maximum Of 7 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Day; +1 1/2) (15 Active Points); Only affects one Internet Forum (-2), Extra Time (1 Minute, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), OIF (Inernet Access; -1/2), Requires A KS: Computer Use Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (Drain PRE if fails roll; -1/4)

The logic for the points fading is that everyone else is posting about 5/day as well... (this could be moved as appropos.)

The Extra time assumes a decent length post, or a Dial-up connection. This could be reduced to 1 Turn if DSL and a fast typist. The skill roll represents not saying something asinine.

Like I just did in this post.

Here it is:

Post Padding: Aid PRE 1 point, Can Add Maximum Of 7 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Day; +1 1/2) (15 Active Points); Only affects one Internet Forum (-2), Extra Time (1 Minute, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), OIF (Inernet Access; -1/2), Requires A KS: Computer Use Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (Drain PRE if fails roll; -1/4)

The logic for the points fading is that everyone else is posting about 5/day as well... (this could be moved as appropos.)

The Extra time assumes a decent length post, or a Dial-up connection. This could be reduced to 1 Turn if DSL and a fast typist. The skill roll represents not saying something asinine.

Like I just did in this post.

You forgot gestures throughout.

Guest daeudi_454

You forgot gestures throughout.

Between Focus and Extra Time, Gestures seemed a little munchkin, lol.

Post Padding: Aid PRE 1 point, Can Add Maximum Of 5 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Day; +1 1/2) (12 Active Points); Only affects one Internet Forum Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (-2), Extra Time (1 Minute, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (Requires both hands; Complex; -1 1/2), Concentration (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -3/4), OIF (Inernet Access; -1/2), Requires A KS: Computer Use Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (Drain PRE if fails roll; -1/4)

Now it qualifies as a Digital Hero Knack!

Between Focus and Extra Time, Gestures seemed a little munchkin, lol.

Post Padding: Aid PRE 1 point, Can Add Maximum Of 5 Points, Delayed Return Rate (points return at the rate of 5 per Day; +1 1/2) (12 Active Points); Only affects one Internet Forum Power loses almost all of its effectiveness (-2), Extra Time (1 Minute, Character May Take No Other Actions, -1 3/4), Gestures, Requires Gestures throughout (Requires both hands; Complex; -1 1/2), Concentration (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -3/4), OIF (Inernet Access; -1/2), Requires A KS: Computer Use Roll (-1/2), Side Effects (Drain PRE if fails roll; -1/4)

Now it qualifies as a Digital Hero Knack!

You're gonna get repped for that as soon as I can -- in about 4 days, given the current length of my "to rep" list! :thumbup:

Pardon my ignorance, I am new to the board, but what exactly would the purpose of post padding be? And while I am being ignorant here, would someone please explain the meaning of "I owe rep to [name]" and why I should care (beyond a sense of politeness)? How does one give "rep" and why would one want to accumulate it?

There are only two infinite things; the universe and human stupidity. And I am not completely sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein