Help me build a shrinkable lab

GoldenAge

Re: Help me build a shrinkable lab

Hey' date=' wait a sec. No way am I giving 54 free points for every base in the world, just because they’re going to define it as a no-engine vehicle. No way in hell. :)[/quote']

Hmm. Well, my idea was in fact to charge points in order to make sure it wasn't being abused as a Vehicle when in fact it is a Base (more appropriate place for a permenant lab, and probably justifies better the fact that it isn't shaken up too badly as it is transported). Kinda the opposite of giving free points.

And what are you going to do when Bastion holds it over someone, turns off the shrinking, and lets it fall on them?

Probably do Crushing damage to the target according to the Base's Size, and anything and anyone else (possibly including Bastion) who happens to be in the unshrunken Base's area. Maybe add in the extra damage of the Shrinking growth momentum in if the circumstances are right.

Re: Help me build a shrinkable lab

Probably do Crushing damage to the target according to the Base's Size, and anything and anyone else (possibly including Bastion) who happens to be in the unshrunken Base's area. Maybe add in the extra damage of the Shrinking growth momentum in if the circumstances are right.

You know, you're right. There's no reason that Bastion couldn't toss the lab on someone. While he's in his giant form he can pick up buildings (he can hold a 120 STR for up to 48 seconds before the Chromo-Dial runs out of energy) and chuck them at people.

The focus definition takes care of this nicely. I'll just have to figure out how much the darn thing weighs.