The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Well I don't know WTF Skyrim is but I'm quite relieved to hear one of its three halves disagrees with me.*

*Yes, it is indeed all about me. Did you not know this?

Skyrim is the fifth game in the Elder Scrolls series, which focuses on open-ended games in a unique world.

Oblivion, Elder Scrolls IV, was the "worst" of the lot - Which means it's only as good as some of the best RPGs of many other series. Not that I'm biased at all... ;)

Another day out of the office. At the Wine Show and Master Chef live. Had a sparkly red from Britain, Champagne from small producers, food in small sample dishes from a couple of fancy restaurants. Got back late and saw a programme celebrating Jimmy Saville and then Have I Got News For You. A good day in all.

Off to Reading yesterday for our pre-Christmas meeting. The Reading crowd were a bit under the weather because the youngest, Little Apocalypse, has had a bad cough and it has Mum and Dad a bit down. This time around we had a newbie who was the young teenage friend of Daddy's Little Assassin. She is beginning to learn how to game and does a really good creepy demon voice which is always nice. We got through two bottles of champagne, Judge Dredd, a game called Therapy, Chez Geek and two games of Apples to Apples. I was introduced to Action Bunnies and the Ballard of Russell and Julie.

It was nice to see Little Apocalypse has taken his training well. I order him to attack one of the teenagers and he does. Then tell him to attack another and he does.

We got thanked at the end of the day as it was the best time the family have had in a while. Then when we were getting on the train to return to London we get a text saying Little Apocalypse wanted us back, now.

A good day.