The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Spotted a co-worker I haven't seen for probably a couple of months...

Me: Hey buddy. I haven't seen you in a while. Have you lost some weight, or are you just buying bigger clothes? :D

Him: No, I've been on the Adkins diet. I'm down almost 30 pounds!

Me: Well, good for you! You look good. :thumbup:

Him: Thanks! No one else has said anything, so... thanks. Thanks a lot. :o

we just won them so bad subject and timing from you

... That Aussie cricket is in such a state as to let the Pommies take the Ashes ... :no:

but Ireland beat England in the ICC World Cup

Kevin O’Brien described his sensational 113 in Ireland’s shock World Cup victory over England as the “best innings I’ve ever played”.

:P

Friday I had the day offf work and went to the Italy show. Got some booze.

On the way home ran into one of the guys whoused to share a house with me nearly a decade ago. We chatted. Quite pleasent. He has been living nearby as well and itis a wonder we have not run into each other before now

I am going to be sent tickets to four Portland Timbers matches this season by a colleague on another BBS. They are four important matches too: the historic home opener against Chicago, the visit from Red Bull New York, and matches against regional rivals Seattle and Vancouver. As compensation I will be donating to the Timbers Army Tifo fund, used to create banners and the like for use during matches (although I will not be sitting with the Army -- my seats are high up and closer to midfield).

These four matches are probably going to be the four hardest tickets to come by in Portland's inaugural season in the top flight. So I am pumped to be able to go to them.