The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Nice! One more question' date=' do you have to get new sheets? Or do they stretch over teh new stuff okay. I'm seriously considering this.[/quote']

The sheets are a challenge. We have t-shirt material sheets that stretch just fine, but the regular sheets are going to need a corner garter. (I don't know what those things are actually called, but they look like garters.)

The sheets are a challenge. We have t-shirt material sheets that stretch just fine' date=' but the regular sheets are going to need a corner garter. (I don't know what those things are actually called, but they look like garters.)[/quote']

Cool. Gotcha.

Yesterday I took the day off work. I saw the new X-Files movie at a charity fundraiser screening at the Empire Leicester Square. This was a 96 seater with about 77 people there.

Loved the film and there was a great atmosphere.

wahoo, thanks for the recommendation. :)

I think it's dependent on the person. I'm sure Josh & I have a difference in opinion on who the perfect wife is. :thumbup:

True. Though I'm sure even Josh isn't delusional enough to label me as such. I am a flawed person, but I do try, and I manage to cheer him up a lot of the time.

Ah, a productive day. I made home-made ice cream (chocolate peanut butter), figured out what was wrong with the ice maker in the freezer, took it apart, and fixed it, plus my new PC showed up today (just ordered it on Friday, very fast). Got it without any operating system, so installed XP, all my drivers, pulled the hard drive from my old machine, slapped it in, copied stuff over . . . I hadn't done hardware stuff in years, and could still do it without any trouble.

The ice cream, incidentally, rocked.

Ah, a productive day. I made home-made ice cream (chocolate peanut butter), figured out what was wrong with the ice maker in the freezer, took it apart, and fixed it, plus my new PC showed up today (just ordered it on Friday, very fast). Got it without any operating system, so installed XP, all my drivers, pulled the hard drive from my old machine, slapped it in, copied stuff over . . . I hadn't done hardware stuff in years, and could still do it without any trouble.

The ice cream, incidentally, rocked.

Congrats! A good day is a good day.

Had the day off and went drinking at the Great British Beer Festival. Nice.

I've always wanted to hit the GBBF. One day. Get to have any fun Yankee beers? Some of our craft brewers like to send stuff there just to show off and such. Always a positive for people to know there's something in this country other than watery macrobrewed pisswater.

I went to a friend's wedding this weekend. Saw an old buddy who I haven't seen in probably 10+ years there. Seems he's teaching down at my old Junior High these days. Small world. He also told me that I'm a legend among northern Colorado gamers, still talked about in many circles. :o

I went to a friend's wedding this weekend. Saw an old buddy who I haven't seen in probably 10+ years there. Seems he's teaching down at my old Junior High these days. Small world. He also told me that I'm a legend among northern Colorado gamers' date=' still talked about in many circles. :o[/quote']

Well you did kill a man for rolling out of turn.