The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

Re: The "Nice Happy" Thread

Wednesday: Get call about job interview.

Friday, 11:00am: Interview. Meet potential boss, who turns out to be a former colleague. Good sign!

Friday, 12:00 noon: Speak to recruitment agency rep on my way back to work, he will seek feedback ASAP and let me know.

Friday: 2:00pm: Agency calls, job is mine. Contract to be signed on Monday.

My current contract expires 30Jun06, new contract commences 03Jul06.

Friday, 11:00am: Interview. Meet potential boss, who turns out to be a former colleague. Good sign!

Friday, 12:00 noon: Speak to recruitment agency rep on my way back to work, he will seek feedback ASAP and let me know.

Good job :winkgrin:

He shoots, he scores.

Congrats!

Hoody-hoo!

Went in to the liquor store today (it's right next to the electronic games place where my son was spending some of his own money on a new DS game). What should appear there? Knappogue Castle single-malt Irish!

As I told the clerk, last time I'd seen that on the shelf, I bought all they had.

So I bought two and told my wife, "Here's my Fathers' Day present."

Middle Eastern food is divine !

We went to Norma's Middle East Restaurant tonight and got great food and a couple dances from a Belly Dancer all you guys would have drooled over- she was gorgeous and in a nice pink costume she said she made herself. I have great respect for Seamstresses and Men who sew. I can't sew worth beans.

Brought home some Mint Tea Bags.

We ate so much at my Birthday Dinner, no one wanted any cake, so it goes to Father's Day dinner. Rich chocolate on chocolate. Now my home is full of goodies. :)

We went to Norma's Middle East Restaurant tonight and got great food and a couple dances from a Belly Dancer all you guys would have drooled over- she was gorgeous and in a nice pink costume she said she made herself. )
Did she have red hair like RebeccaRed50? ;):)

Bought a new set of dining room chairs (now they all match!) and a new office chair ... all for less than I was expecting to pay on just the dining room chairs alone, lots less. Sales rock.

Now we're one step closer to allowing guests in the house... next is shelves for the 1800 CDs sitting in the living room in boxes...

Finished Atelier Iris2 Saturday night, started Grandia III. It reminds me of the first Grandia game but with incredible graphical enhancements. The characters are good, not excellent but the environments are phenomenal. The main character began the game adventuring with his mom...and has just left to pursue his own destiny. She was basically crushed and I was sad...It's a great game.

I just made full professor. :celebrate:

It doesn't actually change my job signficantly, they just pay me some extra money :thumbup:

cheers, Mark

Congrats!

Big Nice Happy: My wife and I settled on our first home on the 7th of this month... her birthday!

You, too! Congratulations on that! ^ v ^

I'm happy because I finally got to try Cold Stone's ice cream to see what I was missing. Mmmmmmmmmm . . . :love: