Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Death tribble's avatar is just the 2-dimensional Fourier transform of the true visage of Nyarlathotep. Performing a 2-d Fourier transform is pretty easy these days, but as to how he got the original image to transform ... well, we don't know, but we fear the worst.

Narratio, that time-traveler, made sure the Sioux victory was complete at Little Bighorn by bringing in 1200 sonic disruptor pistols and distributing them to the tribal warriors the evening before the battle. 32nd Century biodegradation technology made sure all the weapons rotted away to something resembling prairie dog dung within 36 hours after the battle, so his interference with the timestream is safely undetectable.

Bazza has not been feeling herself recently but when you meddle with experimental genetics using yourself as a test subject what do you expect ?
Inconceivable hotness and bustiness.

Cancer's bathroom one saturday morning provided inspiration the book Heart Of Darkness.

L MArcus as a F-302 fighter-interceptor pilot.

SatinKitty is a supermodel and makes every male within 20 feet drawn to her like moths to this flaming hot beauty. So beware next GenCon. :D

:)

Oh, darn the death tribble. :( death tribble came from a black hole and got to close to SatinKitty. That is how he's eyes have flames enveloping them.

L. Marcus is to Hepatology as Lineoleum is to Post-Structuralism. And if you can parse that statement' date=' you're probably a Post-Structuralist yourself.[/quote']

Hey I understand Structuralism! Yay me (I was looking up Claude Lévi-Strauss and Michel Foucault).

Just to prove I'm evil: Cancer is an advocate of the Traditionalist School. :eg::rofl: