• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Wait, is that Sleeping Beauty and Ariel?

And the background is Jaffar, Ursula I think (yep, theres the trident and crown and a tentacle), and I don't recognize the dragon. It doesn't look like the one in Sleeping Beauty.

That's definitely supposed to be Aurora on the carpet and Maleficent in the background.

It's really quite scandalous that Ariel is wearing Aquaman's pants though... :o

"We're sorry' date=' but the clip you selected isn't available from your location. Please select another clip"[/quote']

That sucks. It was a Saturday Night Live clip where the women on the show were Disney princesses, and they were doing a "Desperate Housewives" type skit. Cinderella was the most messed up, but they all had "issues."

That sucks. It was a Saturday Night Live clip where the women on the show were Disney princesses' date=' and they were doing a "Desperate Housewives" type skit. Cinderella was the most messed up, but they all had "issues."[/quote']

It worked for me, and it was funny. :D

I see Dr. Forester, TV's Frank, Crow, and Tom Server on the bottom, next to Barf the Mog. Barf is enjoying some Space Jam (har har). Not sure who the letter R is supposed to be, but that's Baltar and Six behind it, next to The Hulk. Don't know who's next to Hulk, but that's Jayne with the funny orange hat. No idea who's behind the bar.

Behind Jayne is Luke Skywalker and Lego Luke Skywalker. Starbuck (Stardoe) is drinking by the Viper that crashed through the wall. Tasha Yar is blasting the tar monster that ate her. Alex Rogan (the Last Starfighter) is playing the video game. That's Zardoz (Sean Connery) fighting back the hoard of demons. Rosie the Robot is cleaning the wall. VINCent (The Black Hole) is next to a Dalak, which is next to an Alien, which is next to what looks like Buffy and Spike. The Doctor and Martha are there.

There's an Asteroids (classic video game) field outside, but I'm not sure what the other things out there are from.

No idea who the math warriors are, or the fried chicken soldiers, nor the mailman with the halo, nor sexy foxy, nor the guys sitting next to Tasha Yar.