• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Good ol' Oregon coast.

Ah, Cannon Beach. When I was ten my mother did summer stock there. I didn't live there (though my sister did) but I visited frequently to see every play my mother was in, once. My future drama professor was alo there.

My youngest sister Alida was named for a character in one of these plays, an old-fashioned melodrama called The Streets of New York. MY mother found out she was pregnant with her during her stay in Cannon Beach.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39145[/ATTACH]Tavish in a serious Helmet at an exibition by http://www.knightsofveritas.org/about.php at the Library

I think somebody has set up a site with a "clone" URL, and loaded it with computer threats. When I tried to go to the site above, my Norton went crazy, saying it was unsafe and had 71 threats. Here's a screenshot of it's quick report:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39151[/ATTACH]

The reason I say "clone" is that the above warnings have the 'knightsofveritas.org' in common, but is different due to the missing 'www.' in the URL. When I did follow the link from gewing's post (to the http://www.--- site), Norton didn't peep at all, and nothing bad happened to my PC -- other than seeing a neat site. :)

Ah, Cannon Beach. When I was ten my mother did summer stock there. I didn't live there (though my sister did) but I visited frequently to see every play my mother was in, once. My future drama professor was alo there.

My youngest sister Alida was named for a character in one of these plays, an old-fashioned melodrama called The Streets of New York. MY mother found out she was pregnant with her during her stay in Cannon Beach.

I haven't been to the coast in over five years.

Man...I should really go back sometime.

Sauron wants Visine.

I did something like that once, although I used Clear Eyes instead, complete with Ben Stein. My sister remindeded me about copyright infringement laws, so I don't think I posted it. I may still have it on file somewhere, but my old computer got a virus, so it may be gone unless I backed it up. It has been a few years, so I don't quite remember if I did.

No flag for Power Girl, huh? Seems to me it would be easy enough to make, based on the Japanese flag.

Repped, of course.

Power Girl's flag would look like it was mooning you.

I've pegged all but two' date=' the rightmost of the second row and the middle of the bottom row.[/quote']

I edited my original post, I only got 17 myself, and missed those same two. nAnd I know I'll recognize # 17 as soon as someone says what it is.

Edit: Saw the answer for # 17 elsewhere, and sure enugh I recognized it as soon as I saw the answer.