• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Very cool pic but they made Diana look like Kristin Stewart playing Joan Jett, instead of actually looking like either Diana or Joan.

Maybe it's just the nose...

I don't think its the nose. The basic disconnect between Wonder Woman and Joan Jett is that JJ has one of the flattest chests in the rock 'n' roll pantheon. Possibly 2nd place after Pat Benetar....

And I've just realized that expounding on this subject in such detail makes me sound like a total and complete perv. I'll just stop digging now....

Oddly, spellcheck says "perv" is a word. But it's flagging "spellcheck." WTF?

I think that they're suppose to be Wonder Woman/Joan Jett' date=' Zantanna/Slash, Babs Gordon/Peter Criss, and Black Canary/?(I want to say Courtney Love)[/quote']

I would have guessed Black Canary as either Cherie Currie (but that would put 2 Runaways in the pic) or Debbie Harry personally (because I really really don't want it to be Courtney Love).

I would have guessed Black Canary as either Cherie Currie (but that would put 2 Runaways in the pic) or Debbie Harry personally (because I really really don't want it to be Courtney Love).

Yeah but I couldn't find any pics of Debbie Harry with anything like that outfit, she was never "trashy"

Yeah but I couldn't find any pics of Debbie Harry with anything like that outfit' date=' she was never "trashy"[/quote']

But I did find this pic of Cherie;

orig-12638691.jpg

And we will be going with Cherie over Courtney. Because one is a punk rock icon, the other is the Courtney Love and deserves nothing.

no love for Courtney, G-A?

ces

No. None. she's famous for being married to dead guy.

Alright, a little bit of credit, Hole's bassist (Melissa Auf Der Mauer) was amazing, toured with the Pumpkins and went off to produce so pretty good solo records. So, little credit.

Guest Celt

Adolfo Farsari – The Man Who Shot Japan

In the 1880s at a time when most Europeans were denied access to the Japanese interior an Italian photographer managed to capture many images of Old Japan. These were then beautifully and realistically hand painted and serve as a remarkable record of a world long since disappeared.

1.jpg

14.jpg

20.jpg

It should be retitled The Hop-It' date=' By J.R.R. Tortoise[/b']. :ugly:

attachment.php?attachmentid=38962&d=1307684093

Renaissance faire, LARP, or bondage fantasy?

Your guess is as good as mine!

If a want is a lack that one makes for oneself... I am to blame for this scene having not caused me severe deja vu.