• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

tumblr_kyrs7kxzZs1qz6iw2o1_500.jpg

"For centuries we have waited for the time of the Gathering, when swipe of a claw and the fall of a tail will release the power of the Quickening."

I saw that movie. You wouldn't think anyone could screw up something as basic as 'Megashark versus Giant Octopus'... but the SyFy Channel found a way!

Any movie with a SAS (Surface to Air Shark) in it can't be all bad :D

Any movie with a SAS (Surface to Air Shark) in it can't be all bad :D

That scene posted is probably the only watchable moment in the entire film, and it does not redeem the rest of it. Go and read what they say about it on Tv Tropes if you don't believe me.

These are the Christmas lights in the SFO Hyatt Regency's lobby. They look like curtains of light. I took this in January, when I noticed they hadn't been taken down yet. They were still up there when I visited earlier this week, but I think they're coming down slowly, since I noticed one or two rows missing.

These are the Christmas lights in the SFO Hyatt Regency's lobby. They look like curtains of light. I took this in January' date=' when I noticed they hadn't been taken down yet. They were still up there when I visited earlier this week, but I think they're coming down slowly, since I noticed one or two rows missing.[/quote']

My God! It's full of bulbs![/Dave Bowman]

:D

This is not Photoshopped:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2344838.html

989102.jpg

It's quite pixilated, but I did see this story earlier. However, with the angles seen from the "winged" cats I've seen, I think they're cultivated hair mats. We had a feral that wouldn't let us groom and he'd get platters hanging off him before we'd have to groom him under protest.

It's quite pixilated' date=' but I did see this story earlier. However, with the angles seen from the "winged" cats I've seen, I think they're cultivated hair mats. We had a feral that wouldn't let us groom and he'd get platters hanging off him before we'd have to groom him under protest.[/quote']

Actually there's a bunch of conditions that result in cat wings - feline cutaneous asthenia, for example. Dr Karl Shuker is something of the authority on these, and also covered one case where the wings were supernumerary limbs

Actually there's a bunch of conditions that result in cat wings - cutaneous asthenia' date=' for example. Dr Karl Shuker is something of the authority on these, and also covered one case where the wings were supernumerary limbs[/quote']

Do tell.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary does listen.