• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Y'know that extra' date=' inner set of jaws that the Alien has? Moray eels have 'em. And use 'em.

Well, that's unsettling. :angst:

Speaking of eels, did anyone else see the Dirty Jobs episode with the slime eels? That was truly disgusting. The only episode I've ever had to turn away from. :idjit::idjit::idjit:

Whose was the Face on Mars? Here's who. See the inset at left. (The inset isn't there in the large version of the image; the humanoid figure is near the left edge, about 2/3 of the way down in the big version.)

FWIW, I still think Mars looks a lot like Grant County, Washington.

Whose was the Face on Mars? Here's who. See the inset at left. (The inset isn't there in the large version of the image; the humanoid figure is near the left edge, about 2/3 of the way down in the big version.)

FWIW, I still think Mars looks a lot like Grant County, Washington.

Thnaks for pointing "Little Bigfoot" out, it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack otherwise.

Lampreys kinda freak me out' date=' so I think I'm glad I don't know what you're talking about.[/quote']

Oh. Sounds like he may mean hagfish.

..which I cannot find a detailed image of that explains how gross they are that isn't too gross to post.

I recommend one instead look for images of geoducks, which are less gross, and in fact have nothing to do with hagfish.

.. and which I cannot find an image of that I can post.

I recommend one instead look for images of geoducks' date=' which are less gross, and in fact have nothing to do with hagfish.[/quote']

Geoducks are great big clams with rather long necks. They're local here. Go down to Pike Place Market and you can buy one, probably.