Spiderman vs...

shaunclinton

Re: Spiderman vs...

But has'nt it been fun?

Okay, since this is a Vs thread, I have a matchup for you,

The Amazing SPIDERMAN Vs the Dastardly DEATH TRIBBLE!

My moneys on Spidey for the first round and third round, and the Tribble for the second.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Spiderman vs...

Hmmm, I'd put my money on Spidey, I'm sure he has an adamantium cod-piece.

Spidey is one of these characters who is portrayed at both ends of the spectrum much to my chagrin. He's often shown struggling against virtual nobodies one week, and then taking out Firelord the next!

One pet peeve of mine was the period not too long ago when Spidey was getting nailed every other week by total losers. I mean, who was The Black Tarantula really? Would he have lasted two minutes against The Hulk? No way sonny! So why did he get to pound cr@p out of Spidey for no reason!!!

Anyway, enough ranting on that subject.

I don't think Spidey hits as hard as the Thing, maybe Colossus though with move-by/thru damage. I cooked up a Spidey clone (no pun intended!) in our last Champs campaign and he was a beast!!! Spidey's powers are just such an effective combo... in one scene when everyone else was going nuts he managed to disable and/or take down the rest of the team. The combo of Str, Dex, Spd, Danger Sense, etc. plus WEBBING!!! is just a dream!

Anyhow, I'd bet on Spidey vs. just about anyone frankly. The only people I'd say he would have real problems with are those who're just plain invulnerable... but then, if The Hulk can feel your haymaker, who's to say Superman can't?