NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: Subtle signs the truth may not be out there after all.

Every Republican and Democratic presidential candidate's campaign.  And throw in the coverage from Fox News and MSNBC for good measure.

NT:  With Trump and Hillary as possible challengers, there's no better time for Foxbat to run for president again.  What are his campaign promises?

You've taken a good look at the current batch of Presidential candidates.

NEW TOPIC: Foxbat has announced that he's running for President. Assuming he wins--and let's face it, we could do worse--who will be in his Cabinet?

Every Republican and Democratic presidential candidate's campaign.  And throw in the coverage from Fox News and MSNBC for good measure.

NT:  With Trump and Hillary as possible challengers, there's no better time for Foxbat to run for president again.  What are his campaign promises?

"I won't be The Donald OR The Hillary! In your heart of hearts, you know this to be true!" 

You've taken a good look at the current batch of Presidential candidates.

NEW TOPIC: Foxbat has announced that he's running for President. Assuming he wins--and let's face it, we could do worse--who will be in his Cabinet?

Me! Me! I'm smarter than any of those D.C. dimwits. Man, what position would I want? Hmmm. Dept. of Energy, I think. Treasury is too obvious.

"You will all be happy and healthy under my Master Plan! Well, the survivors will anyway...."

Randomly selected Warner Brothers cartoon characters. Except Bugs. Foxbat is afraid of Bugs because he might be smarter than he is.

"Bacon for everyone!"

James Earl Jones, Harrison Ford, Morgan Freeman, and Samuel L. Jackson, with regular cameos by Stan Lee.  How awesome would that be?

NT:  Surprising and amusing things we'll find in the Iran nuclear deal.

NT: Surprising and amusing things we'll find in the Iran nuclear deal.

The first letter of each paragraph combines to read "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a crack whore".

Edit: Nuts, that's three.

NEW TOPIC: Surprising happenings at tonight's MLB All-Star Game.