NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

New Topic:  So, exactly why is that VIPER Five-Team in your back yard in the first place?

I was having a barbecue.  As it turns out, VIPER agents are almost universally suckers for a good kielbasa.

NT: What super-hero shows up to capture the five man VIPER team and you wind up filing a law suit against them for wrecking your house.

Mister Incredible. I didn't want to be saved from the VIPER five-team!

NT: What super-hero shows up to capture the five man VIPER team and you wind up filing a law suit against them for wrecking your house.

Frat Man and his trusty sidekick, Keg Boy.  It wasn't capturing the Five-Team that wrecked the house -- it was the post-fight party that did all the damage. 

NT:  The Tick, Mister Incredible, and Frat Man (plus Keg Boy) walk into a bar...

.... and are immediately tossed out by the bouncer thanks to the ludicrous picture on Keg Boy's fake ID.

NT: Subtle signs the Indiana Pacers no longer find your antics amusing (and probably never did).

One of them charges into the stands and starts beating the carp out of you.

Good! I'm tired of being so full of carp. It smells awful and keeps trying to pull me back in the river....

NT: Subtle signs the Indiana Pacers no longer find your antics amusing (and probably never did).

Your old t-shirt saying Reggie Miller is the only NBA player who can't beat his sister in a game of one-on-one is defaced. With a chainsaw. While you are wearing it.

NT: Really bad allies (individuals, teams, animals, whatever) for your character in a pulp-genre campaign. Should not actually be agents of the villain.

NT: Really bad allies (individuals, teams, animals, whatever) for your character in a pulp-genre campaign. Should not actually be agents of the villain.

The local girl scout Brownie troop.  All that elementary school girlie stuff, and you don't even get cookies as a consolation prize.

Cats. Because they're treacherous, self-centered, and basically useless.

"Hi! I'm Arthur Lemming of the British Dental Association!"

NT: Subtle signs you need to become a much more menacing supervillain before you can take on James Bond.

NT: Subtle signs you need to become a much more menacing supervillain before you can take on James Bond.

"There, there, dear. I'm sure everyone else has trouble getting enough antimatter for their Death Waffle Iron too."

NT: World-threatening kitchen implements other than the Death Waffle Iron.