NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

New Topic: What fell secret is going on that most of the pictures Cygnia posts to the 'And now for something cute' thread get a like from Death Tribble?

Death Tribble likes animals. Death Tribble hates people (except as food). All of Cygnia's cute pics posts are pics of animals. Ergo, DT likes them.

New Topic: What fell secret is going on that most of the pictures Cygnia posts to the 'And now for daily dose of something cute' thread get a like from Death Tribble ?

DT needs new things to stalk, that don't bother with those pesky restraining orders.

NT: Subtle signs you might need to get a restraining order on your high school Chemistry teacher.

That dazed feeling you get when you wake up after one of his parties and you have the sneaking suspicion he slipped you a mickey.

That and your bung-hole hurts like hell.

NT: Subtle signs your mother has finally gone off the deep end and really is 'Nuttier than Squirrel Poo.'

NT: Subtle signs your mother has finally gone off the deep end and really is 'Nuttier than Squirrel Poo.'

"Sure, I'd be happy to let you, your wife, and your three children live in my basement rent-free!"

She refers to everyone she knows by your name--except you.

New Topic: You've just spotted a VIPER five-man team in your back yard.  How do you deal with them?

New Topic: You've just spotted a VIPER five-man team in your back yard.  How do you deal with them?

Stand in front of the broad side of a barn.  Since they can't hit that, you should be safe.  Bonus - chances are, they're part of some sort of superhero/supervillain origin story, and you could be the lucky one. 

New Topic:  So, exactly why is that VIPER Five-Team in your back yard in the first place?

New Topic:So, exactly why is that VIPER Five-Team in your back yard in the first place?

They have heard that my prototype disintegration at range device has succeeded in its first two programs of field tests, and I am now testing it out on what I call medium-large targets, kilometer-size asteroids out near the 7:3 resonance in the main Asteroid Belt. (The first test failed in its control aspects, as three of them were disintegrated rather than just one.)

Their first operative (working solo) to my work-site and the second team (a three-team) were among the successful target objects in my earlier development programs.