NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

New Topic: The most bizarre thing you've ever eaten at Thanksgiving. Difficulty: Must be real.

After a late night military watch, I went to bed after breakfast and slept thru the base's thanksgiving dinner.  When I awoke, I walked 2-3  miles searching for a open resteraunt.  I found a open movie theatre, where I watched the movie "Memphis Belle" while eating two movie hot dogs, a plate of nachos, and a large soda.

At the Thanksgiving buffet at the Governor Hotel my family went to a couple of years ago, I was handed a slab of roast beef as big -- and thick -- as a good steak.

It was the end piece, and apparently the server wanted to get rid of it.

NT: Subtle signs that Napoleon Bonaparte was reincarnated after all and is now your cat.

NT: Subtle signs that Napoleon Bonaparte was reincarnated after all and is now your cat.

While you're playing a boardgame with a real-Earth map, like Risk or History of the World, he races across the map of Europe and into Asia, scattering armies everywhere for no discernible reason.

The sideways hat and French accent were a dead giveaway.  Though the "Ziggy Piggy" sticker was a surprise.

NT:  The local radio station has thankfully decided to stop broadcasting the far-too-early Christmas carols and instead inexplicably puts a few "Thanksgiving carols" on the air.  Name them.

NT:  The local radio station has thankfully decided to stop broadcasting the far-too-early Christmas carols and instead inexplicably puts a few "Thanksgiving carols" on the air.  Name them.

Tryptoooooooooooophan

Eating turkey like only I can...

Tryptoooooooooooophan

snoozing in the chair is my plan...

NT: Aliens are settling on the planet! How are you going to stop them from taking over? (Difficulty: no violence)

Stop them from taking over?  Could they possibly be any worse than the people we already have in charge?  I say we throw them a Welcome to Earth party.

NT:  Okay, so maybe the aliens are worse.  What horrible thing(s) did they do immediately after taking over the earth?

NT:  Okay, so maybe the aliens are worse.  What horrible thing(s) did they do immediately after taking over the earth?

Try and exterminate the Rigelians, a benevolent alien race that has been observing the Earth for millennia. Since the disguise of the Rigelians is as everybody's housecats, this will upset people.

NT: Malevolent alien would-be overlords have been posing as animals for millenia. What is their disguise, and how will you see through it. (Difficulty: Cats are out (they're good guys))

NT: Malevolent alien would-be overlords have been posing as animals for millenia. What is their disguise, and how will you see through it. (Difficulty: Cats are out (they're good guys))

Cows. They reveal their presence by treating us the way we've been treating them, using us as sources of food and clothing. And let's not even get started on the daily milkings....

Cows. They reveal their presence by treating us the way we've been treating them, using us as sources of food and clothing. And let's not even get started on the daily milkings....

How very Skrull of you

Sasquatches.... and the cast of Finding Bigfoot will finally get the call and wood knock combo right.... setting off the Sqatchpocolypse.

Mice. Blow up the earth to disrupt their calculations and they will hire bounty hunters to track down the last humans and suck the answer from their brains.

NT: It turns out the evil aliens have only one weakness, and its not the common cold or water. What common, everyday maguffin kills the evil aliens wholesale.

NT: It turns out the evil aliens have only one weakness, and its not the common cold or water. What common, everyday maguffin kills the evil aliens wholesale.

High fructose corn syrup. Spray 'em down with Coca-Cola, and they drop like flies.

New Topic: What is Doctor Destroyer thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day?