NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: How did you spend Valentine's Day ?

Didn't do anything special, though I made sure to get a card and chocolates. Most varieties of cut flowers make my wife's hay fever act up, so at her request I stopped the sexual-organs-of-plants thing years ago.

NT: Two months until April 15. So (to reverse the sense of the usual comparison): Something so terrible or distasteful that you'd rather do your income taxes.

NT: Two months until April 15. So (to reverse the sense of the usual comparison): Something so terrible or distasteful that you'd rather do your income taxes.

Cleaning the yard of dog poop as soon as the snow melts. I swear, that dog must generate 5 pounds of poop for every pound of foot eaten.

NT: How various Champions or Comic book characters celebrated Valentines Day (the weirder the better)

Dr. Destroyer sending every man, woman, and child on Earth a card reading: "You WILL be mine! Or else!"

Unfortunately, those greeting card sound chips do a poor job of conveying a villainous laugh.

NT: Foxbat managed to rewire a Mechanon backup robot. What does it do now?

NT: Foxbat managed to rewire a Mechanon backup robot. What does it do now?

Deliver toys and goodies to all the good little boys and girls in the world, with notes saying "Merry Foxbat Appreciation Day!"

NT: Celebratory activities that take place on Foxbat Appreciation Day.

NT: Celebratory activities that take place on Foxbat Appreciation Day.

A clutch of satellites that were put up just for the purpose sculpt the geomagnetic field so that the aurora borealis spells out "FOXBAT THE GREAT" in quivering green and red in the northern night sky. Oh, and there's a massive multi-state power failure to suppress artificial lights so everyone can see it.

• 2 weeks later...

New Topic: Musicians that would also be great superheroes (and why).

Elvis. Returned from being held hostage by the aliens, he has stolen their Cozmic Powerzz and is here in his blue suede shoes, with his hound dog, with his powers of Burning Love, to do away with suspicion in people's minds forever.