NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that your local Occupy protest is not going according to plan. (Difficulty: no cops)

You planned for it to have any measurable effect (other than the number of times it showed up on the news).

/cynical

NT: Subtle signs that your local Occupy protest is not going according to plan. (Difficulty: no cops)

Well, since you said it...

No cops show up. None at all. You're forced to arrest yourself -- and let me tell you, it's darn hard to handcuff yourself after you've pepper sprayed yourself.

Worst Thursday I've ever spent.

NT: Surprising next move for the Muppets

Muppet Show reruns are played in place of missing NBA games on the ABC/ESPN family of networks. Unanimous approval ensues.

New Topic: Statler and Waldorf replacing other famous movie duos.

NT: Subtle signs that you really don't want to be the one to tell Clint Eastwood he isn't up for the Oscar this year.

You're the director that was hired instead of Clint Eastwood.

New Topic: So, it looks like the NBA Lockout is over, and there will be a season after all. Biggest surprises from the upcoming season.

You're the director that was hired instead of Clint Eastwood.

New Topic: So, it looks like the NBA Lockout is over, and there will be a season after all. Biggest surprises from the upcoming season.

Greg Oden plays the entire season for the Blazers.

Heck, Greg Oden plays at all for the Blazers.

New Topic: So' date=' it looks like the NBA Lockout is over, and there will be a season after all. Biggest surprises from the upcoming season.[/quote']

Referees work thier arses off making sure that large market teams are the ones who make the finals.

Wait, you wanted something surprising.

(For the record, I'm a Lakers fan. And I don't like when the refs cheat in my team's favor. And I really hate it when they cheat in Boston's favor.)

NT: Places to take my 12 year old son today since our regular DnD game is cancelled. Diffuculty: must be legal for a 12 year old.

• 2 weeks later...

NT: The Thanksgiving leftovers that last the longest in your fridge.

This thread, apparently.

New Topic: Now that there's a new NBA season to talk about, the biggest surprise from the opening week of the new season.