NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Vital life skills that most teen pop sensations lack.

The shouting was overwhelming.

"Financial acuity!"

"Common sense!"

"Abstinence!"

"Wearing underwear!"

"No, ethics! Go with ethics!"

Richard Dawson approached and put his arm around my shoulders. "Your answer?"

I didn't hesitate. "I'll go with Common Sense, Richard!"

He pointed at the board. "Let's seeeeee.... Common Sense!" [bING!] "Number One Answer!"

NT: Vital life skills that most teen pop sensations lack.

Being able to hold a single note for more than 300 milliseconds. The Mariah Carey syndrome, in other words.

New Topic: Creative ways to celebrate the day after Valentine's Day. (Difficulty: 'Booze' is not creative.)

Being able to hold a single note for more than 300 milliseconds. The Mariah Carey syndrome' date=' in other words.[/quote']

You have at least one too many zeros there. Maybe two, I'm not sure.

New Topic: Creative ways to celebrate the day after Valentine's Day. (Difficulty: 'Booze' is not creative.)

Going out to dinner, since restaurants are all full on Valentine's Day itself. The day after ... the staff are happy to serve you, since business is slow.

NT: Justin Beiber is currently in the UK. What bribes do you offer so that he stays over here and never comes back ?

Bribe the airline to "lost" his return-flight reservation and have constant "computer failures" to prevent him from making a new reservation until his handlers get the message.

NT: Justin Beiber is currently in the UK. What bribes do you offer so that he stays over here and never comes back ?

I know this one's over, but I just had to respond. We'll give you Gillian. Just pleasepleasepleasePLEASE keep Justin Beiber!

New Topic: Subtle signs that Steve Job's newest business partner is' date=' in fact, Foxbat.[/quote']

The iFoxbat action figure was my first clue.

NT: Los Angeles is getting a professional football team! What shall we name it? (not for reals' date=' just maybes.)[/quote']

You can't give Los Angeles a professional football team! Now Oakland will want one, too! :cry:

Okay, how about the Los Angeles Lepers?