NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Your favorite Superfund toxic waste site' date=' and why. [Comic fiction is encouraged.']

Rocky Flats nuclear weapons and disposal facility, which is now a wildlife preserve. Seems that evolution is progressing at an accelerated rate there....

NT: Your favorite Superfund toxic waste site' date=' and why. [Comic fiction is encouraged.']

"This is one of the many laboratory bases abandoned by Doctor Destroyer. See the Geiger counter going off the scale? Well, we're here to do something abut it."

NT: Unexpected things to find in Mechanon's abandoned base.

Wonder how the billionaires will try to make the millionaire's look greedy.

NT: Messages you wouldn't expect to hear from Dr. Doom's Voice Mail.

"This is DOOM. DOOM is watching My Little Pony. DOOM will not answer the phone right now. Please leave a message and DOOM will respond after the prancing ponies finish playing."

MT: Subtle signs that Foxbat is trying to control your mind.

He makes you put "MT" instead of "NT" as a subliminal trick to get you to "empty" your wallet and give him all your cash.

[Edit: read something yesterday I found amusing: "If you organize everything in site, you have OCD. If you eat everything in sight, you have OBCD."]

He makes you put "MT" instead of "NT" as a subliminal trick to get you to "empty" your wallet and give him all your cash.

[Edit: read something yesterday I found amusing: "If you organize everything in site, you have OCD. If you eat everything in sight, you have OBCD."]

I don't have OCD. I have CDO. It's like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, like they're supposed to be.

NT: Ways that the Oscar committee will try and stop Colin Firth winning the Oscar for Best Actor (difficulty must be silly)

"No one named after Scottish bodies of water need apply. That Eliot Ness fellow, if he was an actor, he'd be right out also."

NT: Other people Cancer had never heard of until he'd encountered the name in this thread. Feel free to make up silly things.