NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: What evil things will Simon and Steve Long do while the forums are down.

Secretly bring back CLOWN.

New Topic: The semester is over! How will Pariah celebrate a three-day weekend with no papers to grade?

New Topic: The semester is over! How will Pariah celebrate a three-day weekend with no papers to grade?

Marathon Hero session.

NT: Subtle signs that the committee chairman of the game convention you are attending is out of her mind. (Yes, I know you have to be out of your mind to run a con, but work with me here.)

NT: Subtle signs that the committee chairman of the game convention you are attending is out of her mind. (Yes' date=' I know you have to be out of your mind to run a con, but work with me here.)[/quote']

Three words: Live-action Paranoia.

New Topic: Surprisingly good things to put in hot cocoa. (Dificulty: 'Booze' is not surprising.)

New Topic: Surprisingly good things to put in hot cocoa. (Dificulty: 'Booze' is not surprising.)

My first reaction is Irish Cream, but that's a subset of booze. So I'll say coffee, to make a desperate man's mocha, or the last resort of someone needing chemical stimulants at 3AM.

NT: Peculiar things to find in what the English-language guidebook calls the "Greater Cat House" and "Lesser Cat House" at the zoo.

NT: Peculiar things to find in what the English-language guidebook calls the "Greater Cat House" and "Lesser Cat House" at the zoo.

Greater and lesser call girls, I suppose.

New Topic: The newest ill-conceived addition to Spider-Man's rogue's gallery.