NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

You tell people you were once into golden showers, and you aren't referring to anything disgusting.

NT: Might as well roll with it. Subtle signs that you're Ra and don't know it.

You're just about to realize what the shifting symbols on the large gray tube mean, before there's a bright light...

...Nobody said we had to use the mythological version! :D

NT: Subtle (and I do mean subtle) signs that the forces of evil (Loki' date=' the Devil etc) are out to get you[/quote']

The two clean-shaven, sharply-dressed young men who knock on your door each morning aren't Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, or even the NSA. They're Scientologists.

Everytime you sit down it gets very bright as indeed the sun does shine out of your........

NT: Subtle (and I do mean subtle) signs that the forces of evil (Loki, the Devil etc) are out to get you

Your cat seems very angry at specifically and only the space over your left shoulder.

Or,

Given the nature of evil - You exist and can be happy!

NT: Subtle (and I do mean subtle) signs that the forces of evil (Loki' date=' the Devil etc) are out to get you[/quote']

When other people in the office are sent to seminars in Vegas and New York, you have to go to Detroit and Cleveland.

NT: Subtle signs that this wasn't a good time to be drafted into the Army.

When other people in the office are sent to seminars in Vegas and New York, you have to go to Detroit and Cleveland.

NT: Subtle signs that this wasn't a good time to be drafted into the Army.

You've been drafted into an army. If you can't convince your citizens that you have a legitimate need for more soldiers, I doubt your cause is as just as you think.

NT: Subtle signs that maybe you should've stayed in bed.