NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

New Topic: Obsolete technology that's going to make a comeback' date=' and why.[/quote']

Smoothbore muzzle-loading cannon, because direct fire is much more fun when you're shooting a three-foot chunk of railroad track and fifteen pounds of roofing nails at the zombies trying to get into your house.

NT Other stuff to shoot out of a smoothbore muzzle-loading cannon.

Smoothbore muzzle-loading cannon, because direct fire is much more fun when you're shooting a three-foot chunk of railroad track and fifteen pounds of roofing nails at the zombies trying to get into your house.

NT Other stuff to shoot out of a smoothbore muzzle-loading cannon.

Volumes 1 and 2 of Hero System 6th Edition rules. Hey, people shot *at* 5th Edition to see if it was bulletproof. Why can't we see if 6th Edition is armor piercing?

NT: How does Death Tribble celebrate Christmas ?

Lock himself in a room with a video player, a stack of Gillian Anderson disks, and a few gallons of, um, personal lubricant.

NT: New chocolate candy concepts that rate as Epic Fail.

NT: "I've got some good news' date=' and I've got some bad news ..."[/quote']

The good news is that you don't have to pay any taxes this year.

The bad news is that I'll have to take a lien on your house in lieu of my accountancy fees because you don't have any money.

NT: "I've got some good news, and I've got some bad news ..."

The horrible prison held their captives for years, not allowing them the basic human needs. They were only allowed the clothes that they had when they arrived. Soiled and stained, the prisoners had no opportunity to change or wash or anything.

So,the prison guard came in and pointed to the prisoners and said, "After all these years, I will be allowing you a change of underwear. You change with you. You change with you..."

NT: The real reason Spider-man has a new armored costume (diff. nothing about Joe Q or sales)

The horrible prison held their captives for years, not allowing them the basic human needs. They were only allowed the clothes that they had when they arrived. Soiled and stained, the prisoners had no opportunity to change or wash or anything.

So,the prison guard came in and pointed to the prisoners and said, "After all these years, I will be allowing you a change of underwear. You change with you. You change with you..."

NT: The real reason Spider-man has a new armored costume (diff. nothing about Joe Q or sales)

Daffy and Bugs finally agreed: It's spider season. Elmer is going to be the next villain after Spidey's hide.

NT: Ways that you could handle the Spiderman franchise better than Marvel (difficulty: None, really)