NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that Thanksgiving Dinner is not going to work out quite the way you planned it.

"Thanksgiving? We did that a month and a half ago, eh?"

New Topic: Things for which the Champions are thankful this Thanksgiving.

NT: Creative ways to shed those holiday pounds

A man signed up for a "Guaranteed" weight loss program to burn off his holiday pounds. That evening, a gorgeous blonde showed up on his doorstep holding a sign: "If you catch me, you can have me." He gave chase, burning off quite a few calories but was a full block behind her before passing out from the effort.

The next day, he answered a knock at his door to see a beautiful burnette holding a sign: "If you catch me, you can have me." Again he gave chase, burning off even more calories and coming within a half block of her before passing out.

The day after that, he eagerly answered the door to find a hot redhead holding a sign: "If you catch me, you can have me." He took off after her, actually coming within about 10 yards of her before pulling a hamstring.

On the fourth day, he opened his door to find Richard Simmons holding a sign: "If I catch you, I can have you..."

NT: Famous books as written by members of the Hero Community' date=' past or present[/quote']

Death Tribble's Catcher in the Rye; the story of a farm boy who wants to be a champion wicket-keeper but is required to play baseball instead.

NT: Subtle signs that the fruitcake you gave your boss has not been received well. (Difficulty: no loss of employment)

Death Tribble's Catcher in the Rye; the story of a farm boy who wants to be a champion wicket-keeper but is required to play baseball instead.

NT: Subtle signs that the fruitcake you gave your boss has not been received well. (Difficulty: no loss of employment)

You get it back for your performance review. Coincidentally, you didn't get the raise, either.

NT: Peter Venkman famously said in Ghostbusters that Dogs and Cats living together. What are the advantages or disadvantages of this ?

Advantage: Cats stop acting so prissy and admit that they'll eat just about anything,l just like dogs do.

Disadvantage: Fire station Dalmatians are found to be particularly susceptible to feline influenza.

NT: Peter Venkman famously said in Ghostbusters that Dogs and Cats living together. What are the advantages or disadvantages of this ?

Advantage: It simplifies certain problems at the animal shelter.

Disadvantage: It takes the mind-destroying excesses of Furries Pr0n that much closer to mainstream reality.

NT: Where all the pairs of scissors at Cancer's house have disappeared to. :mad:

Advantage: It simplifies certain problems at the animal shelter.

Disadvantage: It takes the mind-destroying excesses of Furries Pr0n that much closer to mainstream reality.

NT: Where all the pairs of scissors at Cancer's house have disappeared to. :mad:

*Burp*

...Not a clue. Couldn't say. No idea where they are. Sorry.