NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

"Venting is healthy, Dr. Banner... you can't keep your emotions all bottled up inside you! That's it... let it, let it all out..."

NT: You Know You're A Fanboy When...

... you can quote ever line ever said by your favorite actor in the half season long sci fi show you love.

... you prefer to wear your underoos on the outside ;)

NT: Monster Houses that you'd like to see

"Tonight, we're going to turn this ivory abode into a hotbed of corruption! Its pristine walls and noble rotunda will become a festering hotbed of greed and evil ... wait, we're at what address? 1300 Pennsylvania Avenue?"

"..."

"Never mind. Too late."

NT: Amusing Song/Band Combinations

(Sorry, having trouble describing it ... basically, take a song and put a band with it so it makes some kind of joke. Like 'Another Postcard with Chimpanzees' by The Monkees, or 'I Think I'm A Clone Now' by The Thompson Twins. The band doesn't need to be the one that did the original song)

NT: Odd things that Reed Richards made in his youth
It's a completely functional space shuttle! It has everything- reusable booster engines, life support, atmospheric flight capability, and it seats four comfortably!! Oh... wait... Damn it, I forgot to include radiation shielding. Oops.

Oh, wait... you said in his YOUTH!! Never mind...