NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT:  Movies that are made better if the main character has been replaced with a dog

Elf. Or, for that matter, pretty much any Will Ferrell film except Stranger than Fiction.

New Topic: Unexpected consequences of replacing Will Ferrell with a dog.

NT: A news broadcast network has gone bankrupt! Which network was it, and what are they trying to do to fix it?

MSNBC wend broke because they had already committed all their resources to covering Hillary Clinton for the next four years. To fix it, they are working tirelessly to assure that a proper Democrat is elected next time. At any cost.

NT: A news broadcast network has gone bankrupt! Which network was it, and what are they trying to do to fix it?

NBC will become solvent again once Comcast buys obtains a permanent monopoly from the FCC on all forms of television and mass communicati8on (including the Internet). Nobody will want to watch NBC, of course, but people will have to pay through their noses to watch anything else.

NT: Trump has won, so let the looting commence! How do you turn tax-draining government services into lucrative (for you) private enterprises?.

NBC will become solvent again once Comcast buys obtains a permanent monopoly from the FCC on all forms of television and mass communicati8on (including the Internet). Nobody will want to watch NBC, of course, but people will have to pay through their noses to watch anything else.

NT: Trump has won, so let the looting commence! How do you turn tax-draining government services into lucrative (for you) private enterprises?.

Withhold all highway funds for all states, and charge people $10 for using the public transport system.

NT: Trump has won, so let the looting commence! How do you turn tax-draining government services into lucrative (for you) private enterprises?

Replace public schools with charter schools that can teach anything they want to only those students they choose to accept without any adverse consequences, and charge the Department of Education for the bill via an elaborate government-funded voucher system.

NT: It's Christmas Time. It's ok to be afraid. But of what ? (difficulty no politics and the dafter the better)

Afraid of the revenge of the little kids how did not get ponies for Christmas last year and thus hate you. Better get that pony this year!

NT: Celebrities need gifts too! Which celebrity would you get a gift? What gift would you give them and why?

NT: It's Christmas Time. It's ok to be afraid. But of what ? (difficulty no politics and the dafter the better)

Being pressganged into playing one of the elves in a remake of one of those execrable old Christmas TV specials. Almost as bad as being pressganged into watching one again for the Nn'th time.

Nerts, that's the third.

NT: I've got buttermilk. I've got molasses. Time to make a double batch of _____________!!

NT: Celebrities need gifts too! Which celebrity would you get a gift? What gift would you give them and why?

To any member of the United States government's Executive and/or Legislative branches, current or incoming: A [REDACTED] clue.

NT: I've got buttermilk. I've got molasses. Time to make a double batch of _____________!!

Professor Philbert's antigravity pancakes! They're lighter than air!

Justin Beiber gets the gift of silence from me. either I duct tape his mouth of empty enough cement into his gullet to stop him from speaking.

something awful that will make people violently sick.

Pat Robertson gets an asbestos overcoat for Christmas. He'll need it where he's going.

VENGEANCE!

NT: Subtle signs the Santa at your favorite shopping mall is bored out of his skull by the time your kid gets to him.