NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

NT: Subtle signs the panelist reporting on the exit polls from the voting in New Mexico is out of her mind.

"And in a stunning turn of events, New Mexico's electoral votes go to Wile E. Coyote!"

New Topic: Now that Wile E. Coyote has been elected President of the United States, who will be in his Cabinet?

NT: Subtle signs Bugs Bunny no longer finds your antics amusing.

He dresses in drag and chases you around singing Wagnerian opera.

Edit: Nuts, that's three.

New Topic: Who is the unexpected new member of the bridge crew in the next Star Trek movie?

With a nod to Cancer, I'll say,

"Lots and lots of booze."New Topic; Foxbat has now been spotted at BOTH the Republican Convention and the Democratic Convention. How does this fit into his Master Plan © ?

My comments we're in reference to this, not the pizza line of comments that came after. If I have anyone on "Ignore" on this site it's by mistake. And if anyone had a question about anything I posted, why didn't you just message me?

New Topic: Who is the unexpected new member of the bridge crew in the next Star Trek movie?

Captain Tightpants.

The Captain who wears no pants...NO PANTS!

The Captain who wears no pants. Or shirt. Or underwear. But with creative camera placement the movie is still PG-13.

NT: Subtle signs the man you hired to re-upholster your furniture secretly hates you.

NT: Subtle signs the manager of the big box store you were just hired onto for the holidays is out of her mind.

"Okay, I've taken us back to our core brand.  We're a big box store.  So I got rid of all the TVs, computers, food, office supplies, furniture, clothing, all that stuff cluttering the floor.  Replaced it all with boxes.  Big ol' empty boxes."

NT:  Completely surprising new must-have gifts for the holidays.  (The more ridiculous, the better.)