NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Rain' date=' rain, go away. Come again ____________________.[/quote']

Rain, rain, go away. Come again after we've gotten this game in between the Brewers and the Cards. The playoffs are on the line!

NT: Subtle signs that your habit of using pirated software is going to come back to bite you sooner rather than later.

Rain, rain, go away. Come again after we've gotten this game in between the Brewers and the Cards. The playoffs are on the line!

NT: Subtle signs that your habit of using pirated software is going to come back to bite you sooner rather than later.

"This is the RIAA, exercising police powers we don't have and no-one with political power has bothered to call us on."

They were conquered by the Assyrians in 900 BC or thereabouts.

Wait. That's Sumer. Oops.

...Does it matter? Joss Whedon's a hack.

Oh, wait, that's Summers.

The Confederates shelled it, kicking off the American Civil War.

Wait. That was Fort Sumter. Oops.

One smart alec reply I can understand but three ? Revenge shall be mine. After I rep you of course

'This is the Police ! Step away from the computer and come outside with your hands up'

Bluescreen, with the only thing there is ALL YOUR DISK IS BELONG TO US.

NT: Math games to play on 9-10-11

NT: Math games to play on 9-10-11

Calculate how many times such date progressions have happened in your lifetime, and predict how many more you have remaining.

NT: Oh noes! Death tribble is going to have his revenge for the smart alec Summer replies. (shudder!) What form will his revenge take?

NT: Oh noes! Death tribble is going to have his revenge for the smart alec Summer replies. (shudder!) What form will his revenge take?

Well first we take you out to the desert and tie you to a chair to hold you upright. Then you eyes are forced wide open. Then you are giving amphetamines to keep you awake. Then while Barbara Striesand sings to you Roseanne Barr does a striptease just for you.

Well first we take you out to the desert and tie you to a chair to hold you upright. Then you eyes are forced wide open. Then you are giving amphetamines to keep you awake. Then while Barbara Striesand sings to you Roseanne Barr does a striptease just for you.

It could be worse, I suppose. I'd try and come up with something, but I'm too busy applying bleach and a cheese grater to my brain.

NT: Subtle signs that Joe Quesada is retconning your life.

I make a deal with the devil to render my marriage and children null-and-void, so I can enjoy the single life I once had of getting ignored or rejected by women.

Yeah, thanks, Joe Q. Thanks a heap.

NT: More subtle signs that you shouldn't be wearing that duck suit today.

Everyone is expecting you to jump up and down yelling "Woo woo! Woo woo! Woo woo!" and refuses to take you seriously until you oblige them.

NT: Hunteds worth even fewer points as a character disadvantage than Elmer Fudd.