NGD Scenes from a Hat

Hermit

Re: NGD Scenes from a Hat

NT: Subtle signs that nobody ever told you you were the protagonist in a video game (but that you actually are).

You are surrounded by energetic if moronic mustachioed plumbers with suicidal driving habits and a propensity for implausible violence.

You are surrounded by energetic if moronic mustachioed plumbers with suicidal driving habits and a propensity for implausible violence.

Psst: New Topic.

Oops, sorry.

NT: Circumstances where it is appropriate to wield a hammer whose head is bigger than your head.

NT: Circumstances where it is appropriate to wield a hammer whose head is bigger than your head.

If you're dealing with government bureaucracy and you can't afford to rent a bulldozer.

New Topic: Other occasions for which it would be entirely inappropriate to rent a bulldozer.

NT: Gifts it would be a bad idea to give to your best friend at his or her wedding. (Difficulty: nothing dirty or scandalous)

The phone number of a "hawt chick I know would be perfect for you, dude!"

NT: A genie has granted you three wishes. How do you completely and stupidly waste each one of them?

NT: A genie has granted you three wishes. How do you completely and stupidly waste each one of them?

Flintheart Glomgold did it spectacularly:

Wish #1: "I wish Scrooge McDuck were marooned on a desert island!" So far, so good, but then --

Wish #2: "I wish I could see the look on his face!" Suddenly there he was -- marooned on the same island as Scrooge.

Wish #3: "I wish we'd never found that lamp!" And time was rebooted to the time before the lamp was found, only altered so that it wasn't. This undid both earlier wishes, so at least it got Scrooge and Glomgold off the island but stranding the genie himself in the lamp.

NT: Unusual benefits/gifts etc with the 2012 Olympics tickets that are on sale.

If you act fast and buy the 15 million pound package, you can sleep with 13-year-old girls from the women's gymnastics team from the Asian country of your choice. Gotta get cracking on that, though; the network execs have just about bought all those for themselves.